TForce | hello people listen up

webidiot said:
the teamsters reached an agreement with ups because they already have a majority...your contract will be what you want it to be...hold your pants on......

It is already what I want it to be. But is yours? Oh I forgot you guys in Reno are union. :biglaugh: Yes you do have to hold on to your pants.

Skeeter said:
It is already what I want it to be. But is yours? Oh I forgot you guys in Reno are union. :biglaugh: Yes you do have to hold on to your pants.
Dream on, The head of our company, the head of UPS NOT OVERNITE said the union's ok with them. When UPS 1st started THEY asked to join the union. Nothing has changed !!!!

bamaboy said:
But UPS was not union until after the 1930's and they started in 1907. They have not always been union....
Maybe it took them some 20 years to wake up.....it takes some people alot longer than that.

Alot of wasted time here, going back and fourth with the same people about the same thing over and over again. The people on these boards are such a small majority that there say will not count one way or the other. Shut up, Vote, and move on!

BusterNite said:
Alot of wasted time here, going back and fourth with the same people about the same thing over and over again. The people on these boards are such a small majority that there say will not count one way or the other. Shut up, Vote, and move on!
WOW i agree,except vote no and move on...:biglaugh:

I know it's none of my business...

But there are people who would absolutely love to have the chance to go union. It is something that, at one time, men literally died for. And imagine this: your company isn't even fighting you on it! Yet you are going to squander this golden opportunity and vote no. And you're proud of it too.

I just don't get it.

And no, I'm not a Teamster. Never have been.

Moving on...

we in Reno are in the union and I do not have to work without pay I do not have to worry that tomorrow I will have to transfer or lose my job...tbere will always be a union in reno and you can bet on that...do what you want, ups freight will be unionized and very very soon.

bamaboy said:
But UPS was not union until after the 1930's and they started in 1907. They have not always been union....

I think it was earlier than that...... 1916? Trying to find the date.