HELLO SUPER TRUCKERS..(and u too Big Bird)

Tater_55

Phins-Fan
Credits
well i finally made it into the chat room i've been hearing everybody talk about. looks pretty nice. if we can keep Big Jim out of here, it should stay that way :hysterical:..oh well, talk to u guys later.

:smilie_132:...Im certainly no supertrucker as I will leave that description for our rodeo stars,but glad to see you made it.Dont forget about our fantasy league,I think them union guys might try to take me out in there and I could use the backup...:hysterical::chairshot::hide:....FOXSports.com – Fantasy Auto Racing

league name is truckingboards.com

A9fan I wish i would i've known about the league sooner my son and myself would have joined, maybe next time BigW-RD

I want you guys to know, they don't care who joins the boards anymore. I thought it was bad enough with Big Turd (oh my bad) Big Bird know we have Tater Tot, Warning for you Tater,,, you are not allowed to get or try to hook up dates with other truckers. It is not that kind of board just some fyi Peace out BIgW-RD

to BigW-RD

A9fan I wish i would i've known about the league sooner my son and myself would have joined, maybe next time BigW-RD

its not to late..they subtract your three lowest scores. I'm going to try to join today.
and i think Big Bird is too.

Hey Bird

I want you guys to know, they don't care who joins the boards anymore. I thought it was bad enough with Big Turd (oh my bad) Big Bird know we have Tater Tot, Warning for you Tater,,, you are not allowed to get or try to hook up dates with other truckers. It is not that kind of board just some fyi Peace out BIgW-RD

why did you join?? I think all the girls on here are over 12...oh well,better luck next time:hysterical:

come on roto, me you and jon will see who finishes best on the fox one between the 3 of us,remember lilly beat out 3 or 4 guys after missing 3 races ,i'm in