Help me understand this company

Discussion in 'New Penn' started by newpenn1616, Jan 29, 2018.

1. BIG R GUY

BIG R GUY Owner of Patel Hat And Canvas LLC.

Kind of goes back to things we have all said all along.
    Doing things the way they were done 30 years ago.
    No one wants to change anything.
    Most afraid of change.
    Cannot hire smart freight people,labor, or management, because of subpar salaries,and wages.

2. maspethoriginal

maspethoriginal New Member

no he isn't a good person hes a phoney but ill give him this know how to talk to a person not like clyde

3. frtgod54

frtgod54 Member

thats one way to look at it. He wont bother you if you do your job. All you can ask for under these conditions.

4. vongrimmenstein

vongrimmenstein Well-Known Member

I liked his song 'Fly Me To The Moon' let me play among the stars. von.

5. wongway

wongway -15% Pay , Never forget

We are all just YRCW whipping dogs , it's the YRCW way buy good companies and then run them into the ground ! and don't forget -15% pay forever too !!

Keepingon likes this.
  6. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

I found a link that kind of proves the loss, it wasn’t a profit loss New Penns OR was pretty good.
    it was a revenue loss of 28 million. If you look at the list in the link below the revenue is broken down for each operating company, it could also explain the firing of Faust.
    https://www.logisticsmgmt.com/artic...and_less_than_truckload_ltl_companies_in_2017

7. tailgunner

tailgunner New Member

they should have cleaned house of everybody at the penn Mr.. newton Mr. swankee and so on swankee don't know how to run a company still... and nothing changer its kind of funny as long I'm able to make a pay check who care anymore

8. tailgunner

tailgunner New Member

its not Todd fault he's just following orders like a marine would no matter how crazy there are

9. tailgunner

tailgunner New Member

i beg to differ he's not a good man but i will say this he's a little more professional than Clyde was in talking to you on matters but will stab you in the back when given a chance

10. tailgunner

tailgunner New Member

all of us at new penn have to work by the book union book... safety is the key.. don't block roads stops are to tight to get in to with trailers send a smaller truck tomorrow.. work at a safe pace so you don't get hurt guys are running at Maspeth 15 stops and picks.. better them than me.... going to burn them selves out..... or worse..... they need us company cant people to fill the trucks stand firm

11. wongway

wongway -15% Pay , Never forget

all the regional ones seem to be in dysfunctional state of mind right now ? is the end near ?

12. frtgod54

frtgod54 Member

like Frankie said "and now, the end is near"