Yellow | Help Me Understand....

bubbadog121

TB Veteran
Credits
I can't help but notice that every time we have a change of operations or some type of big meeting the Yellow Board has all the latest info and the Roadway Board.....???
Nada,Zip,Zilch,Zero!!!:chairshot:

I am grateful for the Yellow guys for sure, but take for example, this meeting in San Antonio. Didn't we have anyone there that could find a public computer or even call someone with a computer and post some info?

I would also like to give a hats off to Local 728 in GA.They do an outstanding job communicating with their membership.They had the change of operations posted on their homepage within hours!!
Great Job 728!:1036316054:
Check out their site here:Local 728

Makes Bubbadog wanna move down south!

If anyone has suggestions on how we can get it together let me know.PM me if you would like.

I spoke to my BA this morning and no COO decisions had been handed down at that time.

The biggest problem with sending out info like this is two people hear things two different ways. So what one BA understands from the meeting may be different than another heard.

I for one would rather wait to hear it right the first time rather than have to go through five different stories.

I'm sure once the news breaks it will be here on the boards before your BA can get back into the office!! DS.

Info

I spoke to my BA this morning and no COO decisions had been handed down at that time.

The biggest problem with sending out info like this is two people hear things two different ways. So what one BA understands from the meeting may be different than another heard.

I for one would rather wait to hear it right the first time rather than have to go through five different stories.

I'm sure once the news breaks it will be here on the boards before your BA can get back into the office!! DS.

Thanks DS!
I agree, accurate info is better.
But, I still think we could do a better job.

Sorry...........TITAN stands for Teamsters Information Terminal Accounting Network. It's what the IBT uses to communicate with all the locals. Kinda like a intranet just for the Teamsters. DS.