Help New Century People find work

Discussion in 'Truck Drivers Wanted' started by Jeff, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Jeff

Jeff Administrator

If you know a company hiring in your area, post it to this thread...

2. Njeasylife

Njeasylife Member

Yes Please do looks like i need to start looking for a good paying job. I cant loose to much money so i hope i can find something asap.

3. Jack Knife

Jack Knife Well-Known Member

Greenville SC saia needs city drivers

4. xeastend

xeastend Active Member

5. Jeff

Jeff Administrator

6. Peacekeeper

Peacekeeper New Member

A&S Kinard is actively looking for Regional & Local Class A CDL drivers who live near one of our hubs: York, PA, Aberdeen, MD, Baltimore, MD, Hazelton, PA, Columbus, Oh... Check our website for more specifics, or call toll free, 866-209-7285. ASKinard.com

7. EX396

EX396 Well-Known Member

Estes is interviewing lots of New Century drivers while Estes assists in getting the remaining freight delivered.

Sounds like an excellent opportunity for those New Century drivers that were good to not miss a beat.

8. ConcreteCowboy

ConcreteCowboy New Member

Central Transport is hiring company drivers AND owner/operators... both home daily dedicated routes and they have tons of locations- call the recruiting line for more info 800-331-1176

9. lne216

lne216 New Member

what if you are not at the yard

Estes that is. How long will they be there? I am out on a run right now.Do they do line haul out of Altoona PA?

10. CLASSADRIVERS

CLASSADRIVERS New Member

Pinnacle Freight Lines - NOW HIRING, IMMEDIATE START - No down time, no touch freight, drop n hook. Steady, secure work - call now 1-800-922-0227x2204

11. littledawg

littledawg On The Wild Side

They will be there for a while, But yes, they do linehaul and are hiring out of Altoona right now.

12. Njeasylife

Njeasylife Member

I think Esties does. I just dont want ot be home everyday. Im home now with the Rental truck. and have no idea what to do with it lol

13. AEM7694

AEM7694 New Member

Precision Motor Transport Group is hiring, and we've got plenty of work for drivers running NE regional. We provide training for drivers that have never hauled cars before as well. Regional drivers run Mon-Sat, home all day Sunday and depending on where you live in proximity to terminals and main routes, there's a pretty good chance you can see the house another night or two during the week. Fleet average is over $72k/year, and new drivers that have never hauled cars average $60k their first year. Insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, and 401k are all available as well. Apply at the website or call for more information:

www.pmtghome.com/careers

14. NFI

NFI New Member

Hello everyone, NFI is hiring for numerous trucking, warehousing, and corporate positions. We’re based out of Cherry Hill, NJ and have opportunities across the U.S., especially in NJ, PA, and northeast. You can see our open positions here or call us at 866-NFI-JOBS. Drivers can apply immediately here.

15. jrock32474

jrock32474 New Member

Coldstream Logistics (located in Warrendale PA - near Pittsburgh) is looking to grow it's fleet to 40 trucks (we currently have 32). I am looking for qualified professional drivers to efficiently and safely deliver our frozen LTL freight across the country. Drivers are typically out 10-14 days. Industry-leading pay and benefits available. Unfortunately we are not able to waive the 90-day wait period for benefits but our program provides excellent medical, dental, vision, etc. We also offer 10 days vacation after 1 year, 15 days after 5. AFLAC coverage is another option. Please contact me directly if you are interested - phone is 888-817-7017 x 23 or complete our online application at Refrigerated Supply Chain Solution | Coldstream Logistics | Home.

16. CLASSADRIVERS

CLASSADRIVERS New Member

I can keep you out as long as you want. Plenty of long haul loads. All no touch, 90% drop n hook. Call me today 201-472-2204 Donna Quinn

17. Njeasylife

Njeasylife Member

Just looked at the Web Site dont see the online app or info about pay and benefits. Am i missing it?

18. bigbird42368

bigbird42368 Super Moderator Staff Member

Old Dominion in Wichita KS and Atlanta Ga are hiring

19. jeepdaddy1969

jeepdaddy1969 New Member

J J Maloney Company in Pennsauken, NJ, is looking for local LTL drivers. Union shop, hourly pay, OT after 8, excellent compensation and benefits. Qualifications: CDL class A License + Haz-Mat Endorsements + 3 years experience + clean driving record. Call 856-662-5030.

20. Njeasylife

Njeasylife Member

Darn missed your call. Stupid new phone voice mail just showed up at 3:30 am and woke me up lol. I will call you back in the am. Looks like i need to go on a road trip. Always fun when you dont have pay coming in to ty cover it. Thank you NCTA!