Help yourself, Help a Brother

usftrucker

TB Lurker
Credits
I need some help. If any of you know of, or are one of the Oak Harbor Employees who recieved a master freight ballot, please PM me. I am working with someone of prominence to look into this matter.:hide:

Please know that I'm not in the NMFA, I have no agenda or goals with this. Everyone all the way on down to the gyppo benefits from master freight, as it sets the standards for the industry. I'm sure only Teamsters would be willing to admit this. If nothing else becomes of this, please do yourself a favor in the long run, and vote no when you send in your ballot.

Thanks Brothers:1036316054:

:1036316054:Yo Brother Teamsters...................... Please Help your Brothers out let us know if you received NMFA ballots and feel they were in error. And as my Brother before me says if you send them in PLEASE vote no. PM either one of us and let us know..........:1036316054:

I am hearing that they sent these ballots out to everyone in Freight because it is considered an "Industry Standards Contract", and that the ballots belonging to members not party to the NMFA will not be counted, but set aside. They want to see what other freight workers are thinking about the contract.

If you look on the back of your yellow envelope, you will see it is coded, and from what I've heard, that is how they will know which ones are to be set aside and which ones are to be officially counted.

Don't know whether it's true or not, but that's the word I've gotten...

I am hearing that they sent these ballots out to everyone in Freight because it is considered an "Industry Standards Contract", and that the ballots belonging to members not party to the NMFA will not be counted, but set aside. They want to see what other freight workers are thinking about the contract.

If you look on the back of your yellow envelope, you will see it is coded, and from what I've heard, that is how they will know which ones are to be set aside and which ones are to be officially counted.

Don't know whether it's true or not, but that's the word I've gotten...

Then why did some OHFL terminals get them and some didn't? And why did the survey have OHFL as a choice of employers? If it is and industry wide thing why didn't other locals that are in the Teamsters but run in-house transportation not get them?

How many of the "other" ballots will "accidentally" slip through?

Personally I think something doesn't smell right.