Estes | Help

1FastCorvette

TB Lurker
Credits
Question/.

Anybody working the new Utility Positon. And if so what day's threw are u working?

Is it Sun-Thurs or Mon-friday, and what are usually the start time Range, more like first, second or third hours?

What work duties do they have u . usually working.

Reason i ask i applied in Columbus,OHIO. And i believe i will be offered either Partime City P@D driver- leading into fulltime eventually. Or I am assuming the Utility Position, which is fulltime from the get go?

Now one last thing, What is parttime city hourly pay starting, and they pay set up on the Utility position.

Sorry for all the questions, once i get this answered i won't have to ask again.

Peace Brothers..

utility or hub

in my opinion you would be better off taking the utility at our barn if they run extra hub loads its 4am start till they get u back that day , usually mon-sat ,if no hub loads you run the city or work the dock mon- fri start city pay is around 19 based on experience hope this helps be careful everyone in all this snow

it's up to you completely. if you are looking to eventually get p&d and it looks like you will have a decent chance coming from utility, go that route so you don't have to start part time. if you are looking to eventually go linehaul, neither will make a difference because neither will give you seniority in that classification. from my understanding, when they offered me utility, was you are basically paid like a hub driver. if that is true than you are looking at $18.30ish for dock work and possibly p&d, and $.45-.46/mile for linehaul.

but i could be wrong.