help

rich fournier

TB Lurker
Credits
Can anybody out there help me to get a trucking job? Been out of truck six months, smoked marijuana on thanksgiving break, not smartest thing I' be erer done

Don't know but that's not going to help you...if you left your old job because you failed a drug test I can't see any company hiring you with a mark like that...but I could be wrong...

Don't know but that's not going to help you...if you left your old job because you failed a drug test I can't see any company hiring you with a mark like that...but I could be wrong...
I guess I'll have to lease and go that way

You are still going to need insurance and they will check your DMV record...
That's fine I have nothing to hide. Made one mistake and I didn't leave job I was let go for zero tolerance. Marijuana no worse than alcohol, trucking industry wouldn't b so shorthanded if they opened there eyes(just my opinion)

I completely agree with you but the industry has to have minimum standards...Not to say you are not qualified but there has to be consistency industry wide...

That's fine I have nothing to hide. Made one mistake and I didn't leave job I was let go for zero tolerance. Marijuana no worse than alcohol, trucking industry wouldn't b so shorthanded if they opened there eyes(just my opinion)

And here we go, someone trying to justify smoking a little weed.

Not trying to justify anything made a mistake nobodies perfect including you.
Oh I think that between the two of us, I AM BETTER and PERFECT than you. Down to a fault in fact. At the very least if I were to make some sort of mistake as you claim you did, I'd not be blaming the truck driver shortage on the closed eyes of trucking companies that NEED to eradicate such users.

And for the record, I DO KNOW companies that do not use DAC, but why should I help guide you there, so you can partake in future use again, and then blame someone else all over again..???

BUCK UP, move on.

Oh I think that between the two of us, I AM BETTER and PERFECT than you. Down to a fault in fact. At the very least if I were to make some sort of mistake as you claim you did, I'd not be blaming the truck driver shortage on the closed eyes of trucking companies that NEED to eradicate such users.
You ever drink iv so your no better Mr arrogant oh dry pro 1

Nothing pro 1 nothing at all alcohol kills more than weed every year

Listen, weed is what got you out of trucking. stop trying to make an argument for your stupidity, it just does not wash with me, nor anyone else.

go troll someplace else, you have nothing to offer anyone here, except the stupidity that rolls out of your mouth down to your typing fingers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen dipshyte, weed is what got you out of trucking. stop trying to make an argument for your stupidity, it just does not wash with me, nor anyone else.

go troll someplace else, you have nothing to offer anyone here, except the stupidity that rolls out of your mouth down to your typing fingers.
Struck a nerve see your not perfect