help

Weed....drugs or alcohol have no place in the trucking industry.

Yeah sure I have a beer or two on the weekend. ...but I don't drink during the week. And I don't drink and drive.
My ability to provide for my family comes first. Guess I have my priorities in life.

Weed....drugs or alcohol have no place in the trucking industry.

Yeah sure I have a beer or two on the weekend. ...but I don't drink during the week. And I don't drink and drive.
My ability to provide for my family comes first. Guess I have my priorities in life.
You the man have a good night

Try your local dump truck and trash companies they don't seem to be as picky as the bigger companies are.

That's fine I have nothing to hide. Made one mistake and I didn't leave job I was let go for zero tolerance. Marijuana no worse than alcohol, trucking industry wouldn't b so shorthanded if they opened there eyes(just my opinion)
It isn't the trucking industry rules. It is the Federal law. If you don't like the law, work to change it. Learn you lesson, start again from the bottom, keep yourself drug free, work on a perfect driving record and in a few years you will have a better job.

Do a little reading about the anti-truck groups. They like to portray drivers as a bunch of pill popping, weed smoking, Sleep deprived, drunks with no regard for the rest of the driving public, that take great pride in killing thousands each year.

I hope you have learned a good lesson and that you get your excrement together for a good career.

That's fine I have nothing to hide. Made one mistake and I didn't leave job I was let go for zero tolerance.
To be "let go" is a polite term and has the same effect as FIRED. Dear rich, you were fired for their drug policy of ZERO tolerance of which, when you accepted employment, were fully cognizant, therefore fournier, you set yourself up for termination. There are some "one mistake" events that haunt people to their grave.

Marijuana no worse than alcohol,
REALLY?? If so, what does this next bit of contrary speak indicate?
alcohol kills more than weed every year
Which is it (in your opinion)?

I have NEVER met or heard about anyone who was convicted of being under the influence of Marijuana being the reason for killing someone in a vehicular accident.

trucking industry wouldn't b so shorthanded if they opened there eyes(just my opinion)
REALLY?? Care to elaborate?? ([it's their, not there] their is possessive, there is a place, they're is a contraction of they and are)

I hope you get a job driving nails into columns.
Adieu.