Central Transport | Here is an article from a Detroit media outlet on your new owner.

what if Vitran were to have purchased Central? would you be so willing to share your run with me????? maybe they are bouncing you around to keep you working maybe as time goes on they will establish a route for all the drivers who transitioned?( how do you make for example) 20 new runs for 20 drivers or however many it is??? I don't know ? but I do know as a driver with this company you guys hate I would like to keep my run without worrying if management is going to split it in half and cut my hours which would transition to me not getting my hours to make the $ I need to make to pay my bills, its not your fault and its not mine you just happen to be on the worse end of it.... i keep reading people making the statement (How Do I Get Fired) really just go tell the T.M. your banging his wife and she's a bit dry but comes around if you spit in your hand and lube her up... or maybe just punch him in the mouth when he's bouncing you around, or you can consistently be late or never make an appointment on time, maybe you could just come in on Monday's Wednesday and Friday, or you can show up with a union rep and introduce him to your T.M. as your lawyer.... or you can wait for this to settle and they will figure it out and eventually accommodate the Vitran drivers they acquisitioned,,,,, I'm sure this will get the hate flowing my way,

Plenty of fine examples on how to get fired. Now just need a few more of how to get fired without cause and be able to collect unemployment benefits. That's really what everyone wants anyway.

Routes from hell is an understatement.....They don't even concern themselves with trying to keep the multiple shipments to the same consignee together....One skid shipment in the nose while the other shipment of four skids are on the tail with no way to move the other shipments in the middle because most of us don't have pallet jacks. They get pissed if you strip your trailer in the morning to put them together....So now I just make two stops to Joe Blow when it could have been just one....Real productive....I'm just running it the way it's loaded from now on.

We all have to run that way and it really is not much different from when we were Vitran, though we could easily have the dockworkers strip it and reload it the right way without management complaining. In my opinion.

Plenty of fine examples on how to get fired. Now just need a few more of how to get fired without cause and be able to collect unemployment benefits. That's really what everyone wants anyway.

I just wanted out before they destroyed me, and I was successful.

if this keeps up for the next couple months the mourons will regret ever buying this company. drivers standing around for an hr or two in the morning, then hooking up and heading to fuel and shop. what a mess.

Im not even working out of my barn they send me where ever other barns need me...

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

That won't last forever. It's just a matter of how many customers will stick with them. Eventually (most of) the good drivers will leave and the rest will become fully integrated Central drivers. Look at the faces of those drivers right now. Eventually, that will be you. :-)

Sad.

That won't last forever. It's just a matter of how many customers will stick with them. Eventually (most of) the good drivers will leave and the rest will become fully integrated Central drivers. Look at the faces of those drivers right now. Eventually, that will be you. :-)

Sad.

Had 2 customers on Friday tell me no way that CT was going to continue to move their freight, former Vitran customers. Last Wednesday, went to pick up at a major medical supplier and former Vitran freight was being moved by 2 other carriers. Other drivers are reporting the same thing.