Here is justice for ya!

grocerythrower

TB Legend
Credits
Comming back to the yard yesterday, I got off the turnpike on to Hwy 66, I sat at the red light, one lane is for turning left and one is for turning right, the light turned green for me so I started my turn, I saw a flash in my mirror and turned to look out the back of the cab and saw the front of a truck with a flammable placcard on it, I waited for impact but it never came, the cars behind me that I had been on the turnpike with were hanging back.

Near as I can tell this fool wasn't paying attention and moved into oncoming traffic because he couldn't stop, he did this to avoid rear ending the stopped motorist, since traffic was stopped, he didn't head on someone, he wound up nearly skidding into me, going sideways in the middle of the intersection.

Problem is he did this right in front of a cop..thats justice fellows...he was in a straight truck tanker, I went on to the yard, if the cop needed me, they all know where our yard is, I clocked out at 1515, first time on a friday this whole bid, I shudder to think what would have happened had his reaction time been a bit slower.

BTW, yes the cop did light him up, they were both gone when I came by in my POV going home.

That is justice. It scares me to think how many people arent paying attention on roads anymore. Hows the day route?

That is justice. It scares me to think how many people arent paying attention on roads anymore. Hows the day route?
Its ok Money, sometimes I think I want to go back to nights and sometimes I think I want to stay on days, I go back and forth on it alot, bids are coming out monday.