Yellow | Here is what the company is going to put up for vote?

I could explain it all day. They are playing us like a deck of cards. No on this. Now if they put 15% back in my pay, give a week's vacation back and fund the pension I'll vote Yes. Like I said you take the bribe. I have No debt and my wife makes more money then me since 2009 so we can live on her money. She works for a real freight company. Now you know me by name what ever happens have a good life and God bless.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

I could explain it all day. They are playing us like a deck of cards. No on this. Now if they put 15% back in my pay, give a week's vacation back and fund the pension I'll vote Yes. Like I said you take the bribe. I have No debt and my wife makes more money then me since 2009 so we can live on her money. She works for a real freight company. Now you know me by name what ever happens have a good life and God bless.

It's nice that you don't have any debt...and the wife makes more than you.......Do you think that everyone can say that? ...It is more than just ourselves...that is what I'm trying to get you to see...

I've been around a long time....I too, have no debt....my wife does not work....doesn't have to..I own quite a bit of Real Estate in a few states as well as internationally....I do just fine.....but I know that is not the case with everyone...the "younger" guys and gals that are still at the stage of life that they have struggles.....those are the ones that I consider.....I think they have the right to keep this Company going and to have at least a chance that things will get better over time.....I say it goes beyond just ourselves as individuals because I believe it is the right thing to do....For YRCF employees...for the Union and for the Union Membership at other Companies.....If your just focused on yourself and your own situation I find that to be sad......

Now you know me by name what ever happens have a good life and God bless.

Your Name is irrelevant to this forum and discussion....But I wish you and your wife continued success as time flows forward....

I also wish for the very best to ALL YRCF employees......

Ones again I don't liked to be played, some people don't mind but that is what is happing here. If you can't see the forest thru the trees I feel sorry for you , being a international real estate owner and all. I'm glad everybody I talked to since last night said no way would they vote yes on this BS. Where the being focused on my self come from I don't know. My Father was a Teamster for 40 years God bless his soul and I was taught by the best. I have fought for my fellow Brothers and never missed a day on the picket line. I just wish I knew who I was talking to here because you sound like management. I would love to talk to you face to face or even over the phone. But that would probably never happen. But I'm done buddy, have a good life. FS 123 Driver

jimmy g do you think this is a laughing situation ? Do you really think you need to explain how the job works to me. I'm only here 25 Years but I think I know how it works. One thing I don't understand is why you would write a post with no meaning unless you're a Yrc implant then that would make sense. The biglaugh :) and biglaugh:) was a shore give a way. Personally I think you are a very sad individual. Next post just sign your name to it. Frank Sickle 123 Driver

If I'm an implant, why does Central States say they will pay me $2588.10 @ month at age 62????? :biglaugh:

The boards won't allow us to post last names. Many on here know my full name, and have met me while working 22 years on the City Dock Board at Preston and Yellow.....

jimmy g do you think this is a laughing situation ? Do you really think you need to explain how the job works to me. I'm only here 25 Years but I think I know how it works. One thing I don't understand is why you would write a post with no meaning unless you're a Yrc implant then that would make sense. The biglaugh :) and biglaugh:) was a shore give a way. Personally I think you are a very sad individual. Next post just sign your name to it. Frank Sickle 123 Driver

With a consideration to the fact that I know jimmy g. He is offering reasonable and constructive opinions. And HE DOES have a dog in this fight. The propose is to persuade not provoke. Do your research and reach conclusions. Offer your perspective and if logical others MAY heed you. And finally live with the results of your actions.

Ones again I don't liked to be played, some people don't mind but that is what is happing here. If you can't see the forest thru the trees I feel sorry for you , being a international real estate owner and all. I'm glad everybody I talked to since last night said no way would they vote yes on this BS. Where the being focused on my self come from I don't know. My Father was a Teamster for 40 years God bless his soul and I was taught by the best. I have fought for my fellow Brothers and never missed a day on the picket line. I just wish I knew who I was talking to here because you sound like management. I would love to talk to you face to face or even over the phone. But that would probably never happen. But I'm done buddy, have a good life. FS 123 Driver

What would your father of 40 years with the teamsters, thought of a contract UPS put out with the teamsters blessings of a line board of 38 cents a mile and $15.00 an hour.

I wonder which line board would grow the fastest.

Their reasoning was to do away with contract carriers. Replacing them with 38 cents a mile and $15.00 an hour teamsters. Are you laughing let? Probably not it's to pathetic.

Can you say with conviction the teamsters are for the working man anymore...

YRC would like to "Thank all the Employees" for their most generous gifts these past few Holidays and ask your generosity to continue this coming Holiday Season! As usual because of tight budget we will not supply you with lube this Holiday Season but ask if you can except our deepest apology! Have a great Holiday and don't forget to vote yes, because we can't stick it up your ass without it!

My " cause" ? does anybody pushing for a yes vote have a brain or maybe take a second and read your post. I know your looking at that $ 750.00 bribe and got it spent all ready. I now know I'm wasting my time with you Yrc implants. LOL RL. Ra Ra go Yrc go Yrc. Read the bribe real good and vote No. O ya Frank Sickle 123 Road Driver With Balls

In response to TB rules, I un-willingly remove my confrontational comment!

By the way, In my opinion, I see you as an instigator, since I notice your post/comments of "12" over less then 6 weeks. Will you hang around until 2019 or disappear with the rest???

We are getting play for a fool.....you bet we are
Vote NO

YRC would like to "Thank all the Employees" for their most generous gifts these past few Holidays and ask your generosity to continue this coming Holiday Season! As usual because of tight budget we will not supply you with lube this Holiday Season but ask if you can except our deepest apology! Have a great Holiday and don't forget to vote yes, because we can't stick it up your ass without it!
That is funny right there, I don't care who you are, that's funny There is always room for another good stand up comedian.

You're buying a lottery ticket. We all are. Is it a gamble you're willing to take that things will improve 5 years down the line? The company is profitable...just not one you factor in the interest payments on the debt. If the economy improves, they might make it. If not, then they probably won't. Either way you're buying a few more years of work with concessions now. It certainly doesn't mean you can't look for something better during that time.

It's worth noting that there will be nothing there to get if they shut down. It's a fine line. We have to vote based on what side we think YRC will fall on.

What kind of odds are you giving ? I'll bet the falling short side

As YRC they have not, but as yellow they have, same thing Roadway and Holland are just being sucked into their Tornado!

As YRC they have not, but as yellow they have, same thing Roadway and Holland are just being sucked into their Tornado!

It's funny to me that your screen-name is "Wiseup". SHUT THE **** UP! This Yellow, Roadway BULL**** is over! We are YRC! Period.! Get it? Got it? Good!

It's funny to me that your screen-name is "Wiseup". SHUT THE **** UP! This Yellow, Roadway BULL**** is over! We are YRC! Period.! Get it? Got it? Good!

Its obvious your not wise, YRC is Yellow Roadway Corp, get it! i got it! So why don't you Shut the **** UP! This Bull **** won't be over until they close the doors!

Its obvious your not wise, YRC is Yellow Roadway Corp, get it! i got it! So why don't you Shut the **** UP! This Bull **** won't be over until they close the doors!

It won't be over then, either. My experience is- that's when these boards REALLY fire up!!!!

YRC people should go work for a fast food place .Because the unions are fight to get $15 a hr there that would be more that a yrc person is making.

You never get back what you give up!

Informed sources have told me that the company have made proposals they want voted on by employeess, in the next few days will be widly known...

1 Pay Freeeze for all non cdl employees
2 get rid of ot after 8 ot only after 40
3 contribution rate to H&W will be dropped to .25 cents per hour
4 increase use of purchased transportation

These are issues you need to contact your local on and just wanted to let everyone know what could possibly be out there on the horizon

(This was posted for KK by Jeff)

This is what I tried to advise in the past...YOU NEVER GET BACK WHAT YOU GIVE UP! I HOPE IT WORKS OUT FOR ALL OF YOU! THERE IS LIFE AFTER YRC!