New Penn | here it is

I am sorry, don't understand your question. There is no New Penn Freight....YRC owns NP, so it is actually all of YRC's freight. They have complete access to all of our customers records, contacts, pricing, etc. When I am leaving some of my top accounts, the YRC rep is going in after me, already knowing where my pricing is....My company car registration says YRC Worldwide, not New Penn...So to answer your question, they will get all of the NP freight, it's all in their computers.....Lets see what happens....:drama:

Let me tell you something,the area where im at,customers cant stand yrc,they are losing freight everyday,duie pyle and ccx would get the majority,yrc cannot do what new penn does,and you as a saleman should know this.new penn employees are in a class of its own,thats why they make money.

NewPennSales wrote-I am sorry, don't understand your question. There is no New Penn Freight....YRC owns NP, so it is actually all of YRC's freight....

Customers may not feel the same, especially after using Yellow or Roadway. After using a premium carrier like NP they will probably use someone else.

NP-18Y
Teamster- 22y

I am sorry, don't understand your question. There is no New Penn Freight....YRC owns NP, so it is actually all of YRC's freight. They have complete access to all of our customers records, contacts, pricing, etc. When I am leaving some of my top accounts, the YRC rep is going in after me, already knowing where my pricing is....My company car registration says YRC Worldwide, not New Penn...So to answer your question, they will get all of the NP freight, it's all in their computers.....Lets see what happens....:drama:

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:That OR will skyrocket also.Seems like everything they touch turns toshit

HELL NO!
NEWPENNSALES PLEASE TAKE A EFEN BIT OF YOUR S**T SANDWICH.WE CHOOSE TO HAVE BALLS -YOU STILL SQUAT TO PEE-LEAVE IF YOU GOT ANY BALLS-BUT THAT RIGHT YOU DON'T-THE ONLY CASH COW YRC AS IS NPME IN THE NORTHEAST-EVER SEEN WHAT YRC DOES TO CUSTOMERS FREIGHT? WE WON'T LOSE ANY SLEEP WITH THAT IDEA. NO YOUR TO BUSY BULLSHITTING ABOUT YOUR TRANS SEXUAL ONLINE DATING!if your so upset with our vote please take the next bus OUT!CRYING TOWEL AVAILABLE AT THE BUS STOP

When did we get sales people at NEW PENN? Is this something new? I thought they were a MYTH!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Sorry NP Driver1, can't do that....Everyone has their own opinions and "the teamster vote NO" at NPME controls the destiny of my career and paycheck for all those "non-union" employees, both in Lebanon and the field and their families. Remember, New Penn Teamsters represent LESS THEN 10% of total teamster population in YRC. So if you view another way, we are not even a pimple on an elephants (YRC ) a**.....New Penn needs YRC, more then YRC needs New Penn. They can close us down on Monday and not miss a beat on next day regional service, as their system is already set up and ready to go. So like I said, all us Non Union NPME employees future's are at the mercy of your NO vote....Obviously we are not part of the solution and don't want to be, so like I said in my first post, Mr Zollars can close us down and will be fully justified, based of the "NO" vote...The damage is done, now we can sit and hope for the best. Personally, the last one out, shut off the lights....Well done brothers....:clap:

Once again I will correct ignorance in posting. YRCW is a holding company that acquired Yellow, Roadway, New Penn, and USF. YRC is the LTL freight company formed by the merger of Yellow and Roadway. Read it and learn it! New Penn does not need YRC as you say! They are competitiors in a crowded shrinking marketplace. What New Penn needs right now is employees to do their job, keep a positive attitude, and keep the company profitable. Don't bring your sorry:eck13:around here trying to blame hard working New Penn Proud Teamsters for YRCW's management mistakes and huge debt load. If YRCW tries to divert freight our P&D drivers will find out. If YRCW tries to close us on Monday, there will STILL be pension obligations to be paid in full, as well as the Warn Act. Read about it and educate yourself. New Penn has been profitable during a very tough year. Closing it would be ANOTHER DUMB BUSINESS MOVE on Zollar's part. I have 100% faith in my company to succeed and remain the finest in freight. If you don't , then do us all a favor and HIT THE BRICKS!:smilie_132:

Thanks for that NP Driver #1.

Also, NewPennSales is not only entitled to an opinion, but to be treated respectfully here, too.

Hopefull IBT, management, salespersons and drivers can all reach common ground. I thought we had done so with our last contract. I could also point out that it was the Co(s). that wanted the 5 year contract. This was a negotiated issue, and we gave them what they wanted. I have been thru a bunch of contract disputes. This may be no different, but it may also be union busting play in disguise. Let's stick together now.

NP-18Y
Teamster-22Y

you know, what npmesales says about npme needing yrc more than the oppsite,is very possably true. where would npme be if we didnt have interline with reddaway? at least we both seem to be makeing money on that deal.but o'kane left when yrcw pushed that interline deal and made it more important than ne overnight freight we do. we were surviveing, but there were alot not working , and it wasn't untill we were given this ne holland interline freight that got alot of you back working. the ::shit:: was forced on us by yrcw, we all know how bad the rates were, we weren't supposed to charge these kind of ::shit:: rates ourselfs,but than were forced to take it from holland and make it right. than M'cloy left. he had enough of yrcw ::shit::, i beleive . i have p/u at customers we pulled truck loads of freight out of on nightly bases and got awards for being this companys most profitable manufatureing unit year in and out, and one day, they were closed and shipped manufatureing off to mexico. it's the same deal with npme and the yrcw thing. does yrcw really care if npme voted no, i doubt it, they will now sell the rest of our terminals,and anything else they can get for cash money. they will make sure it will be hard for us ever to make a profit again. we are not going to be sold to anybody, they have made sure of that already. and say they sell us tomorrow, with out the reddaway and holland inteline freight, out of what,1200 teamsters that voted at npme,there would be half of that maybe working. what i am saying is this,they can get more for us closed than what we give to them profit wise in a 5yr. peroid .and not the banks or yrcw or anybody will care if they close npme down. only the people that have worked hard for npme all these years. you guys really forget how quick usf made red star a thing of the past. one day, an annoucement and they were history. thats all it will take for yrcw to make npme a thing of the past.

you know, what npmesales says about npme needing yrc more than the oppsite,is very possably true. where would npme be if we didnt have interline with reddaway? at least we both seem to be makeing money on that deal.but o'kane left when yrcw pushed that interline deal and made it more important than ne overnight freight we do. we were surviveing, but there were alot not working , and it wasn't untill we were given this ne holland interline freight that got alot of you back working. the ::shit:: was forced on us by yrcw, we all know how bad the rates were, we weren't supposed to charge these kind of ::shit:: rates ourselfs,but than were forced to take it from holland and make it right. than M'cloy left. he had enough of yrcw ::shit::, i beleive . i have p/u at customers we pulled truck loads of freight out of on nightly bases and got awards for being this companys most profitable manufatureing unit year in and out, and one day, they were closed and shipped manufatureing off to mexico. it's the same deal with npme and the yrcw thing. does yrcw really care if npme voted no, i doubt it, they will now sell the rest of our terminals,and anything else they can get for cash money. they will make sure it will be hard for us ever to make a profit again. we are not going to be sold to anybody, they have made sure of that already. and say they sell us tomorrow, with out the reddaway and holland inteline freight, out of what,1200 teamsters that voted at npme,there would be half of that maybe working. what i am saying is this,they can get more for us closed than what we give to them profit wise in a 5yr. peroid .and not the banks or yrcw or anybody will care if they close npme down. only the people that have worked hard for npme all these years. you guys really forget how quick usf made red star a thing of the past. one day, an annoucement and they were history. thats all it will take for yrcw to make npme a thing of the past.

You make it sound easy for them and I am sorry you feel this way..If they want to close Newpenn it was already in the cards ..the vote is done and over with.It is up to the banks now,the majority have spoken.Now you say we are making money on the USF freight but it seems to me it wasn't long ago you were complaining about the revenue on the bills,quite a turnaround.As far as Redstar goes we all seem to know what happened but every time I listen to someone that did not work there the story is different..If you ever come up to 22 and I will buy you a coffee and we talk about it

I am calling you out you imposter. Do you know anything about a bill of lading? When a shipper signs a bill and it receives a Pro # it is legally bound to New Penn as company property. It is New Penn freight. You just stepped in it right there. Also look at damage claims between New Penn and competition. Another reason why shippers don't like YRC-too much damage! You have a lot to learn!

If npme is closed,it will give us a head start at finding a new job while yrc fails.

I couldn't have said it any better.
I won't lose any sleep over losing my $19hr, no pension job.
I'll find something making that much driving anywhere,no problem.
The pension is the whole thing,lose that and it's just another job.:shift:

I couldn't have said it any better.
I won't lose any sleep over losing my $19hr, no pension job.
I'll find something making that much driving anywhere,no problem.
The pension is the whole thing,lose that and it's just another job.:shift:

I agree 100%. Why else would you work all hours of the night on a frigid dock without the reward of a secure pension to show for it?