FedEx Freight | Here it is

I want to vote for the union...

• YES

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • NO

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK ANYMORE.

Votes: 12 12.9%

• Total voters

HILLBILLY

TB Veteran
Credits
IND is loosing 30 runs. Gaining 11 runs. Dove tail too. 5 to Cgt, 2 Lin, 3 Cmh. 1 driver can dive tail from Day to Ind

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

very sad day for us, lost two good runs gained four short dock runs, i dont like going backwards, time to start looking for another job, not getting any younger im really starting to hate dock work

Toledos eliminating 7 bids 3 fremont, 1 dayton, 1 newburg, 1 indy, and one hagerstown, all eliminated positions will transfer to the extra board. This place is soo not fun to work at anymore.

Hate to say it ,but this is the worst job ever,how many times is this now,if you have 20 years in ,its a great place, if not, this place sucks ,i feel bad for everybody.

The train to MRL & DAL gained large. :cuss:

Was told we went from 12% on rail to 17% system wide.

Centers on the I-40 corridor got clobbered except MEM and WME because of the rail head there.

Places like MKO and OKC lost big time.

ATL lost some to CLT too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a shame.... Without sarcasm did they explain why drastic changes are being made? I mean how can 23 runs be running today and gone tomorrow? That's hard to understand.. Is FedEx calling customers up saying we aren't moving as much freight anymore??

We were told that only 1% of FXF employees are affected by this coo.
I don't know, that sounds kinda low but that's the number we were given.

The train to MRL & DAL gained large. :cuss:

Was told we went from 12% on rail to 17% system wide.

Centers on the I-40 corridor got clobbered except MEM and WME because of the rail head there.

Places like MKO and OKC lost big time.

ATL lost some to CLT too.

Mko lost 2 okc lost 6 gained 2,the 4 lost go to the x board

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

Mko lost 2 okc lost 6 gained 2,the 4 lost go to the x board

Ok, I heard it was a lot worse out there but that's not to bad. I heard Oak City lost 20 but I guess that's BS.
LIT lost 3 they can follow work to WME or go to x board.

Arkansas bidding at end of June for first of July, not sure about rest of system.