Yellow | Here Weeee Goooo!!!!!!

Sales Rep said " YRC had meeting on change of ops" Problems are 1-2 day service is Now 2-3 days late, Bills per hr around 2.5. Drivers not making run times. :duh: Losing accounts...... :chairshot: You all heard the saying... Don't put all your eggs in 1 basket. Thats the problem, Some gaining terminals got to much frieght and can't move it fast enough thru the system. While losing terminal numbers are sky rocketing. They where told it must go back the way it was 6 months ago. Not saying change of ops but dont be surprise losing terminals gain frieght and men. I'll keep you's posted!

They're rethinking that this COO was a bit too radical. Tight lipped as there will be some places (ie: 153) gaining some work back cause of the service lanes (again it was brought up as rethinking for its pivital location). As previous stated we gained some new freight but the service is struggling in some lanes that need to be reestablished. We're getting freight away from other carriers but the service is strays depending what day of the week.

Central dispatch is not on the same page within the EOL barns. I'm not at liberty to say the specifics but certain locations will be going back to the way they did operate.

Was informed 153 and White Pines were brought up. As I did see the proposals of some optyions they were bringing to the round table.

Screwy louiey , correct me if I'm wrong but your a teamster right? Why be tight lip towards your brothers. It's not hard to see what terminals are struggling, 120 is also being relook at.............................

thegr8one said:
Screwy louiey , correct me if I'm wrong but your a teamster right? Why be tight lip towards your brothers. It's not hard to see what terminals are struggling, 120 is also being relook at.............................

I would like to have some creditability when I pass on info instead of bum scoop BS brother.
Plus its second hand & third party info so I wouldn't want to lead anyone on like a grievance that was said it was filed and you find out it never was. I apprecioate your concern gr8one thanks for asking I am a card caring member.

screwy louiey said:
They're rethinking that this COO was a bit too radical. Tight lipped as there will be some places (ie: 153) gaining some work back cause of the service lanes (again it was brought up as rethinking for its pivital location). As previous stated we gained some new freight but the service is struggling in some lanes that need to be reestablished. We're getting freight away from other carriers but the service is strays depending what day of the week.

Central dispatch is not on the same page within the EOL barns. I'm not at liberty to say the specifics but certain locations will be going back to the way they did operate.

Was informed 153 and White Pines were brought up. As I did see the proposals of some optyions they were bringing to the round table.

Batsh*t!! I was hoping it was crabcakes!

You stated you saw the new proposal, so you leaded me to believed this was facts and you have more. I'm not here to started BS rumors. I just stated info that I recieve NOT from waterhole- diner-dock but form upper management. I also took time off from home life to squash Rumor of 120 being bought out by UPS as I spend afternoon in Monroe Court House in records department.I'm glad to see you posted creditability info. Just tired of all BS .

screwy louiey said:

My problem with this is that when they "Screw up" on a coo it effects 100's of Teamsters.
We count on management to "Get it right" (I.E. Do it right the first time) and when they don't it shows.
Is management now going to remove drivers fromt the end of line terminals?
How many lives have to be FU#%ed with before someone "Get's it right"!
The rumour I keep hearing is that the last coo was figured using only outbound tonnage from the Satilites. What! Nobody thought about inbound? These bums went to College for what?

Don't be badmouthing Screwy, he has more credibility than most of the "alleged" Teamsters I know. And while we're badmouthing people, quit drinkin the 120 "koolaid". Your union steward made the 120-231 turn and said it was makable. That was bullship with a capital B. Lets quit the fightin between terminals, members, etc. and start lookin out for the good of the "brotherhood", as in "International Brotherhood of Teamsters". If ya wanna play the "our work" vs "your work" game, Dollar Bill is gonna laugh all the way to the bank. I'm actually a heartbeat away from deleting this post cuz I shouldn't give a rat's azz anymore, cuz "I got mine", but I'm not built that way, I do care and I'm sick and tired of the bullship. I gave ya the link to blow somebody in so grow a set and do it............P.S. Say Hi to Kelly and Razorblade for me, I do like "most" of the guys at 120............I'm Out.

TheBigR said:
Don't be badmouthing Screwy, he has more credibility than most of the "alleged" Teamsters I know. And while we're badmouthing people, quit drinkin the 120 "koolaid". Your union steward made the 120-231 turn and said it was makable. That was bullship with a capital B. Lets quit the fightin between terminals, members, etc. and start lookin out for the good of the "brotherhood", as in "International Brotherhood of Teamsters". If ya wanna play the "our work" vs "your work" game, Dollar Bill is gonna laugh all the way to the bank. I'm actually a heartbeat away from deleting this post cuz I shouldn't give a rat's azz anymore, cuz "I got mine", but I'm not built that way, I do care and I'm sick and tired of the bullship. I gave ya the link to blow somebody in so grow a set and do it............P.S. Say Hi to Kelly and Razorblade for me, I do like "most" of the guys at 120............I'm Out.

120 "Koolaid"?
Like when they put roadmen up at 100 and they greased steering wheels of 120 men going to Maine.
Like 100 drivers locking up new tractors in the shop over the weekend so they could run them on Monday night.
Like 231 men telling me that 231 should run everything into New England and 120 is, Now get this, STEALING 231's work!
I'm not saying you are wrong Big R. But "Koolaid"? That works in a lot of different ways.