Yellow | Here Weeee Goooo!!!!!!

lilrider said:
?.... Well guys who left 153 terminal, be able to go back? with the new change ...
I thought it was a 90 day backtrack. if so, they will have to try and bid back in. If its 120 days, you still have a little time left.

city work

serta said:
I thought it was a 90 day backtrack. if so, they will have to try and bid back in. If its 120 days, you still have a little time left.

153 was hiring but it was only in the city so any claim for a driver to be brought back during this change can't be done cause of his classification. If this is what you were refering to cause we had a couple of 153 drivers asking about this as we filed on this acount.

Docksteward said:
You don't hear me say this about any management often, but he does know how to run a breakbulk, RSC, or what ever you want to call our dock. The only problem is that his hands are tied on several issues and he can't do what he needs. I was wondering if it was true that all you guys got free haircuts at 680??:biglaugh: DS.
No free haircuts. That's funny. A retired man from Tyco rents an office that is connected to the terminal. He has been there for about 15 years. He also runs a cleaning service out of there.

christopher3573 said:
No free haircuts. That's funny. A retired man from Tyco rents an office that is connected to the terminal. He has been there for about 15 years. He also runs a cleaning service out of there.
Did I read that the road drivers that are out of 680 have plenty of work? I know pergo was doing very good before the change, but I didn't know how much of it went to 135. Good to see you guys are doing well, I hope the freight stays up!! Do you know the shop steward there, Lewis, I think is his name? DS.

Yes, 135 road drivers here have plenty of work. They are full every trip. Pergo is still busy but they send linehaul in there so we don't have to work it most of the time. They don't want to send them back to 671 empty so they carry back what they can between Pergo and QVC. Louis is our shop steward. Real nice guy and stays on top of things. At a smaller terminal, not alot of paperwork filied.