R&L | Here's a great company!!!!!!

Everyday at PHI 1 or 2 guys gets pulled into TM's office for very small and minor mistakes and shown their entire history at R&L. Of course just the bad history and told 3 strikes and they are fired, is this going on at any other terminal or just ours???? Just the smallest mistake and your called into office. If this is not going on at all terminals let us know so we can get in touch with Wilmington and put an end to this harrassment.

nothing like that going on in scranton. of course we are currently without a tm so things are up in the air now. even with the last 2 tm's we have had in the 3.5 years i've been with the company, we would only get a verbal warning for petty things.

Nothing like that going on in Texas, but ya'll need to Cowboy Up - get together and call Wilmington. They listen to more than one complaint not just one.

Everyday at PHI 1 or 2 guys gets pulled into TM's office for very small and minor mistakes and shown their entire history at R&L. Of course just the bad history and told 3 strikes and they are fired, is this going on at any other terminal or just ours???? Just the smallest mistake and your called into office. If this is not going on at all terminals let us know so we can get in touch with Wilmington and put an end to this harrassment.

That's a laugh. You actually think Wilmington gives a damn about that?

I don't know about 3 strikes, but I do know that if I do something wrong I would like to know about it, otherwise I will continue doing what I am doing. It is managements responsibility to tell us about our mistakes. I have not been told anything about the 3 strikes.

I hate management as much as anybody. I left conway over facial hair sounds spudid but true. All i worry about today is getting hours and paying my bills all rl people must stay positive and get freight on trucks. if want to see management up your as@ go to conway( you have to ask to have sex with your wife on a work day)

I hate management as much as anybody. I left conway over facial hair sounds spudid but true. All i worry about today is getting hours and paying my bills all rl people must stay positive and get freight on trucks. if want to see management up your as@ go to conway( you have to ask to have sex with your wife on a work day)

You can have sex while working at con-way ..... you just need to have it with the slutty biller or receptionists...

T.M.

Not my forum, but have to say that that T.m has alot of
pressure to control cost etc. He's on his way out and he's
setting the paper trail to take one or two with.I could be
wrong,but I'm probly right.Twenty years exp with different
ltl indicate it.:hide:

Your probably right with that assessment. He's been with company a long time and has to be making a pretty good penny. Highest paid management always the first to go.He is probably trying to make it look like he is important to company when he should just be laying low and not making any waves.

Your probably right with that assessment. He's been with company a long time and has to be making a pretty good penny. Highest paid management always the first to go.He is probably trying to make it look like he is important to company when he should just be laying low and not making any waves.

could be that or could be he already knows he has to let a few drivers go (especially drivers at top pay), threw experience he knows that must drivers will quit after a few write ups (dont quit it will only save the company money on unemployment benefits) to avoid termination, but if that doesnt work he can always fall back on that paper trail and terminate you anyway. new drivers see this happen a lot and think its cool because they get to step up the latter of senority but when you get close to the top and it starts to happen to yourself then you know that guy at the bottom isnt going to catch you.