Heres the latest on the FedEx ground driver that was DUI & Hit a cop.

Funny. All these people operating on behalf of fed ex ground. Like I said before , their corporate media says that every time, it is the "contractors" truck and driver, not our problem.

This guy was at CWX UOA when I was a n FOS there 19 years ago.But he had one of those "other" jobs that didn't involve much driving.On FB some posts mentioned how they were sad or sorry for him.I have to say I don't feel the same for a guy who came into my town and put us all in danger.IJS

Bottom of news article:

--"Drivers operating on FedEx Ground’s behalf are subjected to a background check, including a verification of driving history, as well as initial and random drug testing," Colosimo said.--
- - - -
"Drivers (Contractors) operating on behalf of FedEx" impact the company the same as full time FedEx employees.
How then are the actions of Contractors not a glaringly clear problem for FedEx"?

With so many Contractors available and displaying their driving "skills", FedEx appears to be akin to the major freight carriers in accidents, crashes, wrecks, etc., or so it seems.

--the questionable driver (contractor) will most assuredly be another watched object of the C.H.P.--

Was looking for some more info yesterday.Was just curious do I did a search.One of the results was for a FedEx set near Portland driving erratically.About 2 weeks ago.Multiple 911 calls.So when they pulled him over he was U the I and in possession of some substances.WTH.