Hey Bubba!!!!

grocerythrower

TB Legend
Credits
Where you been my friend? You should give us an update on your adventures, let us know how that boy of yours is doing.

We miss you on here buddy, I hope everything is going ok in your world!

GT

Where you been my friend? You should give us an update on your adventures, let us know how that boy of yours is doing.

We miss you on here buddy, I hope everything is going ok in your world!

GT

Hey everyone,
Sorry for not being on here in a while. Still at PFG. They are going through some changes. A new guy came in and heads are starting to roll. The head of transportation was let go last week.
Little Mike is doing great he is playing basketball. Since we moved to the country the school he goes to plays other county schools. Their little team is pretty good so they look like All- Stars compare to the others

Hey everyone,
Sorry for not being on here in a while. Still at PFG. They are going through some changes. A new guy came in and heads are starting to roll. The head of transportation was let go last week.
Little Mike is doing great he is playing basketball. Since we moved to the country the school he goes to plays other county schools. Their little team is pretty good so they look like All- Stars compare to the others

Awesome Bubba!!! Tell little Mike I'm pulling for him!! I'm so glad to hear from you, and glad your ok! Stop being a stranger or I'll come to Alabama and get my ass kicked..LOL!!!

LOL come on down and we'll kick some beers and grill some steaks. We live in a place now were I can kick back and relax when not at work.

Well it has been a crazy couple weeks. I wrecked my personal truck. Flipped it on its top. It was raining and a tree fell across the road. I seen it knew I was going to hit it. Sliding next thing I knew I had jumped over the tree, hit the ditch and rolled on the top.

My oldest daughter moved out Sunday. She moved to Michigan with her grandparents. Its different without her here less drama. She is 19 ready to get out from under mom and dads rules. Always they think the grass is greener on the other side. We shall see

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it has been a crazy couple weeks. I wrecked my personal truck. Flipped it on its top. It was raining and a tree fell across the road. I seen it knew I was going to hit it. Sliding next thing I knew I had jumped over the tree, hit the ditch and rolled on the top.

My oldest daughter moved out Sunday. She moved tMichiganan with hegrandparentsts. Idifferentnt without her here less drama. She is 19 ready to get out from under mom and dads rules. Always they think the grass is greener on the other side. We shall see

Oh my gosh! Are you ok? As for the daughter, I'm going through something similar, cept she ain't leaving, we make it work though, grandparents may send her back, they got rules too, I'm sure thinking and praying for ya Brother Bubba!!

Oh my gosh! Are you ok? As for the daughter, I'm going through something similar, cept she ain't leaving, we make it work though, grandparents may send her back, they got rules too, I'm sure thinking and praying for ya Brother Bubba!!

Yeah Im ok was little sore the next day but thats it. More pissed off called the supervisor right after I called 911. before I called my wife all he said is Ugh no are you alright nothing. HHe called that afternoon to see if I was going to back at work the next day.

Yeah Im ok was little sore the next day but thats it. More pissed off called the supervisor right after I called 911. before I called my wife all he said is Ugh no are you alright nothing. HHe called that afternoon to see if I was going to back at work the next day.

That would have pissed me off to Bubba.

Well I have a interveiw and driving test Friday with Wood Fruitticher. They pay $11.25 ahr plus .20 a case.

Best of luck to you Bubba, I'll be pulling for you, sounds like a good deal, especially if you can spend more time with little Mike, I know how PFG can demand your whole life, hopefully this outfit is different in that respect!!

I don't think it will be as much driving. So that means more cases. They have schools, Sonics, and other big accounts. I just hate these little stops like 5 cases. Had 6 stops of recovery for Zaxbys 3 cases ea. Hoping its a lot better over there. Everyone I talked to about it said they were a great company. Everyone from Salesman to some of my favorite customers.

Well had my interview and driving test yesterday. I think it went well. I know I past the driving test. Really wasn't much of a interview. He ask me what I hated most about PFG. I told him the load crew. He said that theirs was just as bad if not worst. I didn't tell him the real reasons like they sux. Supervisor is a *****, bunch cry babies, cant have a conversation with the boss without everyone knowing everything and just all the drama bs.
I think they will be a good company to work for. They are a family owned company for almost 100 years. He said they no reason every drive rshouldn'tt 50K. Only thing they said I didn't like is there may be times where you have overnite stays like if you don't get finished or the truck breaksdown. I guess I shouldn't worry about it. Hell you get paid by the hour too. I'm so use to getting paid for one the thing and giving the rest for free.

I hope you get the job Bubba, if thats what you want, the only bad thing about these small family owned companies that have been around forever is they are ripe for a buyout, money talks you know, hopefully that won't happen, being by the hour is the only way to go as far as I'm concerned!

Good luck Bubba. I worked for a family owned Foodservice company. There were around for 75 years and we just got bought by sysco almost 2 weeks ago. Good luck I hope it works out for ya