R&L | Hey Crockett 25 grand for red camaro

braceface

TB Regular
Credits
The tlc is grey and black. must hurry to get money.:smilie_132: bush is king, kerry is queen, ask limbaugh to eat the rabbit. Everslim has three [email protected] times. The dirt is bad tasting. eat at the Y.:bgroovy: Hoochy in my koochy!!!!!!Truck @ terminal must go to wildlife refuge to get oil.Watch out for bugger breath!@#$%^&*()_+;klsdjvgo:duh:

Condor is close with both 43 and Limburger:cool: was supposed to be a secret.
must still have leaks in the plumbing on the hill:duh:
Crockett will you please take care of my light work??:chairshot:

Braveface and condor, could you please expalin what you are talking about because I have no idea

CFer said:
Braveface and condor, could you please expalin what you are talking about because I have no idea
I wouldn't question their garbage too much. The last person got banned for it.

BIGFOOT said:
I wouldn't question their garbage too much. The last person got banned for it.

BIGFOOT, questioning something DID NOT get that other person banned. Violating the rules did

If using an acronym to convey feelings to another person was the cause of the banning, then why is there a member with the same acronym as a screen name?

BIGFOOT said:
If using an acronym to convey feelings to another person was the cause of the banning, then why is there a member with the same acronym as a screen name?

Bigfoot, it was quite clear to anyone that read that post what it's intention was.
As far as the member using the same letters. My first thought was actually that it was his initials.

Yes, the intention was obvious. Too some it may have even been inappropriate. But a banning for it? If one rule is enforced more stringently than others, do any of them hold power? Shouldn't all rules be enforced equally? I think my questions may anger or irritate some, they are not meant to.

BIGFOOT said:
Yes, the intention was obvious. Too some it may have even been inappropriate. But a banning for it? If one rule is enforced more stringently than others, do any of them hold power? Shouldn't all rules be enforced equally? I think my questions may anger or irritate some, they are not meant to.

Bigfoot, Here are rules 1,2, 6,8 and 9 for the forums.

1)Do Treat people with respect.

2)Do Not resort to childish name calling if someone does not agree with your view.

6)Posts deemed to be just mean spirited posts or posts made just to antagonize others may be removed at the discretion of the site administration, the idea behind this site is to create harmony amongst people in the transportation industry.

8)This site welcomes you and wants your input but constant troublemakers will be banned from this site, please conduct yourself in a adult manner.

9)If I get several complaints about you on a message board your privilege to post there may be in jeopardy.

The post in question violated all 5 rules. The member in question has been around long enough to know the rules, had the rules explained to him and knew what the concequences would be if they were broken.

The last thing we want to do is ban people but when rules are broken and members complain we must act on it.

Please read the underlined sentence in rule#6. That is what Truckingboards is all about

I understand what the boards are about, and I know the rules. That is why I have been here as long as I have. It just seems to me that the post in question wasn't any different than others I have read that did not have the same consequences.

The last thing we want to do is ban people but when rules are broken and members complain we must act on it.
I wonder how many complaints some of my posts have generated for me? That must be why I only have one little green thingy.

BIGFOOT said:
I understand what the boards are about, and I know the rules. That is why I have been here as long as I have. It just seems to me that the post in question wasn't any different than others I have read that did not have the same consequences.

It's too bad you feel that way Bigfoot because the entire staff knew exactly what the intention of his post was and deemed it unacceptable.
Any other posts made in the same spirit as that one would have gotten the same attention.

I'm not questioning the intention of his post. It was obvious. But, I recall a post wishing someone would drop dead and no one seemed to care about that one. That's not the only post, just all I can recall right now.

Red Camaro

braceface said:
The tlc is grey and black. must hurry to get money.:smilie_132: bush is king, kerry is queen, ask limbaugh to eat the rabbit. Everslim has three [email protected] times. The dirt is bad tasting. eat at the Y.:bgroovy: Hoochy in my koochy!!!!!!Truck @ terminal must go to wildlife refuge to get oil.Watch out for bugger breath!@#$%^&*()_+;klsdjvgo:duh:
Come on now, i know u can out bid the guy, go ahead and bid the car up to 70,000 i'll tell head honcho to put the money on your next bonus check. Red 69 camaro was nice if u like original ragtop, i'd rather be shing all the chrome on the grey and black one. Also i bolt ducks feet to cat walk then i have oil on board at all times.. Also stay away from refuge, funny little men hiding in catails, i think it's the three from the bathtub. Hoochy in truck?? Hmmm Well confucious says never take 55 mph curve at 73 mph with window down your eightball will roll across dash and out the window every time!!!! I will answer rest of coded message when i get that haze thing going on.. Also Koochy???? Hmmm??? well if only i could have faxed in what i had sitting on my fax machine, there would have been a few more people smiling, BUT IT PROBABLY WOULD HAVE BEEN ANOTHER WRITE UP!!! :biglaugh:

Red Camaro

Gee i'm starting to beleive this is all getting a little out of hand.. It all started as horse play while boards were up and down. and trying to get in touch with every body But some people need to UNBUTTON that top shirt Button, screw that shine on boot thing, loosen up, to bad some people have no sense of humor and can't play along!! But it sure was fun trying to cypher BIG CODED MESSAGE!! P.S. Next coded message
H A V E A N I C E D A Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Duel: