XPO | Hey Mundelein

Well its because it is no longer economically feasible,seems to be an issue with getting back from the FAC in a timely fashion. But they're not alone,XPH lost NRM (550mi)
I believe the guy said des plaines or des moines is also losing that run as well as several other"problem" locations.
Linehaul evaluates all the runs every quarter and makes adjustments(cuts)accordingly,i believe he said the total number of lost runs is about 18 total,if i find out more I'll share and "welcome,we are xpo

Well its because it is no longer economically feasible,seems to be an issue with getting back from the FAC in a timely fashion. But they're not alone,XPH lost NRM (550mi)
I believe the guy said des plaines or des moines is also losing that run as well as several other"problem" locations.
Linehaul evaluates all the runs every quarter and makes adjustments(cuts)accordingly,i believe he said the total number of lost runs is about 18 total,if i find out more I'll share and "welcome,we are xpo
It's because of e-logs. They re-evaluated all the runs. Those that couldn't safely be done in all four seasons were pulled, some will turn into meets.

That's what we were told.... what did they tell you?
Like before,terminals that have poor service numbers due to late dispatches and late return arrivals are subject to cuts and will be corrected by adding transit time. all of our southern service will now be 2 or 3 days where it was 1 day,way to fix a problem right?

Like before,terminals that have poor service numbers due to late dispatches and late return arrivals are subject to cuts and will be corrected by adding transit time. all of our southern service will now be 2 or 3 days where it was 1 day,way to fix a problem right?
There goes the neighborhood!

Xdp is like three and and a half hours away, plus they stay there to sweep the dock, park fork lifts, and put the dunnage away with the Xgh guys. I can't see them losing that run. Not to mention all the frieght the get there.

Damn Tomah is like Romper Room. Got a bunch of teenagers running the FAC, some one needs to drop a dime on them, due to their ill disregard of child labor laws.

What we have been wondering is if they will start opening more FACs to accommodate the closing of so many routes. They did this last year and it is shoving more freight into the current FACs and bogging them down.

What we have been wondering is if they will start opening more FACs to accommodate the closing of so many routes. They did this last year and it is shoving more freight into the current FACs and bogging them down.

I can't see this happening. The opening of more Freight Assembly Centers will increase operational cost. We have been running under a new kind of lean this year (less employees), and this will hurt ebitda.

I can't see this happening. The opening of more Freight Assembly Centers will increase operational cost. We have been running under a new kind of lean this year (less employees), and this will hurt ebitda.

Right. But if forcing more freight through the current FACs with such low driver counts becomes counterproductive ? Will they open more FACs to spread out the freight ? With everyone running vias in and out of the FAC there ain't been nobody on the dock. Unless the next step is to replace drivers on the dock with dockhands. That would make sense as well. They are way cheaper and more productive. Could certainly see it going that way.