Hey Snowflakes

Discussion in 'Announcements and Help' started by Jeff, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Jeff

Jeff Administrator

I have not been active on my forum for a while now.. I needed a break and still need a break.
    I am not a hard ass, I don't have an ego about being the owner either but if you want to be here you are going to have to follow the rules. If you send me a message and I don't answer you then that means I don't care to talk to you. Every couple of years a new set of douche nozzles appear on Truckingboards to try to recruit them to their sites and they try to do it by putting this website down. Its simple, I am glad you are here but if you are only here to stir up trouble you are going to be banned. I don't make that much money here and it doesn't cost much money to run (a half a days work a month).

This site is simple

Don't challenge my mods if you enjoy being here.
    Don't cry censorship... This is my forum, I can censor anything I want at anytime. Don't like that? Facebook is a mouse click away.
    I don't care about your piddly ass problems, I have my own
    Don't email me with stupid questions, I won't answer them.
    Don't like a particular mod? Well to bad, I like all my mods and the best thing you can do is stay away from them if thats the case.

Protest, Boycott, Tell my advertiser I am a meanie... Who cares, if you don't like it then GTFO
    Truckingboards owes you nothing, You don't have a RIGHT to be here you have a privilege to be here and that can be revoked anytime a mod feels you don't fit in to model here.

Thats about as clear as I can make it.

2. mud

mud Wonderin'

Snowflake
    An overly sensitive person, incapable of dealing with any opinions that differ from their own. These people can often be seen congregating in "safe zones" on college campuses.

3. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

Thank you for that definitive explanation, I needed it.

pilot87, albag and SuperCourse like this.
  4. SuperCourse

SuperCourse WHO IS JOHN GALT?

They're having a blizzard in Hollywood.

Big Dave and DCM_Doc like this.
  5. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

When they all melt on Jan 20th,expect massive flooding...

xchief likes this.
  6. albag

albag Pray for peace!

While I often find my opinions in the minority, I am eternally grateful for what the staff here has created.
    Happy New Year!

ABFer likes this.