Reddaway | Hey Usf523 welcome back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benny, just how does this banning think work? How many chances are user names given before they are banned forever?

2631 dont be bitter, just move along and leave me be.....:1036316054:

"Leave you be", what is that supposed to mean? All I did was ask a simple question. I was just wondering how many times a user name could be banned before they really meant it. I was curious to know if all of the other banned members are now eligible to post on this site.

usf523, since you addressed your post directly to me then I have a question for you. How is the Overnite strike going?

strike

"Leave you be", what is that supposed to mean? All I did was ask a simple question. I was just wondering how many times a user name could be banned before they really meant it. I was curious to know if all of the other banned members are now eligible to post on this site.

usf523, since you addressed your post directly to me then I have a question for you. How is the Overnite strike going?
i dont know, but if ups didnt come in they would still be striking, and be homeless, and be unemployed. And yes they really mean it when they ban you, Do you have any infractions? no? then you really dont have anything to worry about, but of course since you got union in the blood you must know about the "other "members, I think your just flaming on me, so stop it...

I think "you" ought to just end this conversation right here, leave the administrating to us and get on with posting about Reddaway topics. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.