R&L | Hey WORKMASTER R-U Here????

braceface

TB Regular
Credits
:cool: Hey Workmaster, Green 16, Blue 32, Hut Hut, The big light drop. Black is Orange, and Red is PURPLE>..The big light is DIM====The GReen Truck roll UP hILL... Pause quickly, Half and HAlf in Coffee./.,Hybrid DRIve in motion. Tell big boss the Dock is concrete, drive bicycle accordingly. Respond PASA//or Asap:chairshot: :nutkick: :tribehasspoken:

Fussy

Well i guess he's looking for cornhusker, next he gave bulldog a shot of ether to get up hill, next somebody pd in tm's coffee pot again, next the dock hasn't been swept in awhile, put chains on.. hybrid drive would be big shots just finished eightball and ready to :funky: :eck13: employees again!! :deal: But will get with floridaboy, happy and farmer to verify!!!! And if that don't work will consult with TRASH HAULER.. Now u get it?? :chairshot:

This little DUDE :funky: sure reminds me of Dugenheimer :holysheep: maybe after the honeymoon is over he'll get on here !!!!!!!

got it:tribehasspoken: / thought we would never get it translated to engrish:chairshot:
duganheinmer busy being numba 1/ look for crooks job..will need super high risk health insurance soon..:cool:
will take a short ride to Panama soon..Have meeting with Manuel N..concerning product.:wavey:

Smokeless

Gee i like the new dash on your truck..Tell Manuel i want my money NOW!! Or i'll send BUSH in, with green truck with 2 stacks, ah maybe i better get a different color truck. can't have damaged product.. :biglaugh: :cool:

workmaster said:
big boss say keep truck off grass. t/l @end of dock, take next left and go to end. be careful ..... they r watching.
TEN-----Four. They -R- Watching1`=94./z Go to Green Zxone dint look back, red is green until #3:67 p.m. Thanks for the big Check. see yu in Amsterday.

crockett//what kind of word is braceface? almost looks like code to me..help me translate it from hooked on phonics to engrish:duh:
FYI / Condor is foremost bird of prey.primary location in central america in the higher elevations. usually associated with the men in black:witch1: