XPO | High cube van warning

Took me 15 minutes to start an automatic city tractor the first time. Didn't know about holding the brake pedal. A simple pre-shift mention of the new equipment and it's differences. All I am asking. As others have mentioned, they have dedicated full videos on lesser subjects.
What year is the truck we have 2014, 2015 and 2016 city freightliner at my barn and you have to press the brake pedal to put it in gear just like every automatic car out there. Press the brake to start never heard of that one

What year is the truck we have 2014, 2015 and 2016 city freightliner at my barn and you have to press the brake pedal to put it in gear just like every automatic car out there. Press the brake to start never heard of that one

After you train yourself to the timing needed to start your assigned tractor and then you get into something totally different. It's very awkward. You don't know what the hell you are doing. And what you are doing isn't working out. Which gets frustrating quickly and snowballs into wanting to blow ::shit:: up and roast marshmallows. At least, that's how it is with me.

After you train yourself to the timing needed to start your assigned tractor and then you get into something totally different. It's very awkward. You don't know what the hell you are doing. And what you are doing isn't working out. Which gets frustrating quickly and snowballs into wanting to blow :::shit::: up and roast marshmallows. At least, that's how it is with me.
Oh heck ya we just got the first auto's in our fleet and the first time I drove one I was pounding the heck out of the floor board looking for the clutch pedal and reaching for the shifter, good god did I feel like a newbe and that's after driving trucks for 40+ years

Please help I driving a 2017 freightliner and I had no training on how to release the fifthwheel. I been standing on the passenger side looking for the release. Oh wait there it is on the drivers side.
Should have had a video showing the change.

Please help I driving a 2017 freightliner and I had no training on how to release the fifthwheel. I been standing on the passenger side looking for the release. Oh wait there it is on the drivers side.
Is this what your driving? The latch handle is under the seat. Just keep looking for it. While the video comes out.
w0fyjXY.jpg

Don't laugh. One of the fac guys called dispatch, can't get unhooked from pup. Went out. He says I can't open the door, handle is broken. He said this, leaning out the open window. Really happened.

Here's your sign.

Don't laugh. One of the fac guys called dispatch, can't get unhooked from pup. Went out. He says I can't open the door, handle is broken. He said this, leaning out the open window. Really happened.

Here's your sign.
We realy hire some winners don't we. I saw a senior driver high hook a trailer and almost run the back of the cab into the trailer. He go out bitching up a storm about the trailer be dropped high. I said why didn't you just look out the back window and look. That thing you he'd sit on is a neck and is used to rotate you head. That really pissed him off.

After you train yourself to the timing needed to start your assigned tractor and then you get into something totally different. It's very awkward. You don't know what the hell you are doing. And what you are doing isn't working out. Which gets frustrating quickly and snowballs into wanting to blow :::shit::: up and roast marshmallows. At least, that's how it is with me.
Driving a truck is just like being with a woman everyone is different and you need to do something different to start that engine.:1sm364jumpbed: