ODFL | Highway 14 accident

That is a bad area.Just a bad deal.They have to charge him because the death.Tr's mess'd up.Don't even look like the tractor went of the road.Driver been with OD for over 20 yrs I would say.He is a very nice guy&safe driver to.Believe he was a driver trainer also.Just a sad deal all around.Thinking of all party's involved

That is a bad area.Just a bad deal.They have to charge him because the death.Tr's mess'd up.Don't even look like the tractor went of the road.Driver been with OD for over 20 yrs I would say.He is a very nice guy&safe driver to.Believe he was a driver trainer also.Just a sad deal all around.Thinking of all party's involved

Driver is a good man,sorry to see this.

Not only did this tragic thing happen but I am guessing that he will lose his job as well right?