XPO | highway watch

how can we be 100% complaint when i know about 10 drivers at my barn that are not sign up and they will not sign up:Banger-Cow: :Banger-Cow:

demize said:
Funny about a month ago saw a full page ad in transport topics with a picture of Dave M saying we were 100% compliant.:shutup2:

Our Management is 100% compliant... Our Drivers are Not even close...

was in xlf last night and they had a paper there telling all their drivers to sign up.the scm said he need 100% sign up.
i can tell you right now that will not happen in xco because i will never sign up as long as the ATA has anything to do with it.

brutus said:
was in xlf last night and they had a paper there telling all their drivers to sign up.the scm said he need 100% sign up.
i can tell you right now that will not happen in xco because i will never sign up as long as the ATA has anything to do with it.
Most of Chicagoland too.

Help me here guys, what is the problem with Highway Watch? I like having a direct line with credentials to keep an eye on our highways. I will still call 911 myself after the HW call is made.

Companyman said:
Help me here guys, what is the problem with Highway Watch? I like having a direct line with credentials to keep an eye on our highways. I will still call 911 myself after the HW call is made.
it's simple i don't want to.

and heres another reason.
Highway Watch® is administered by the American Trucking Associations (ATA) under a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS). All interested Rroadway transportation sector professionals are welcome to join Highway Watch®. For additional information, see the Highway Watch ® FAQ.

it is a joke......I was running with a few other drivers and we all agreed that we seen something supicious (posible terroist activity) so one guy agreed to call the high watch program and make a report and have them check it out. After about 15 or 20 mins on the phone he came back with this. I asked them what they were going to do and he said, "they acted like they didn't even care and that they were more concerned on makeing sure his info was correct than they were about the posible terroist activity." so I asked him, "what are they going to do, call the cops or something." he said, "she just said that she would make a report of it. Hell she sounded like a terrorist her damn self."
After that night I now know it is a JOKE