FedEx Freight | Hillary for President ?

Cando :1036316054:

Allen Greenspan is no expert in military operations. Besides he is married to Andrea Mitchell of NBC, the same network that is currently waging a Jihad against the administration. Anything that Allan Greenspan says is only put forward to peddle his book and for comedy relief.
If you believe anything the UN says, just goes to show that you are not qualified to think for yourself.

:smilie_132:

In case you haven't noticed, there doesn't seem to be very many experts in military operations in this administration either. So from now on, since I can't think for myself, I'll check in with the right wing echo chamber for all my information, just as you seem to do. Say hello to Rush, Sean, Bill-O, and all the rest of the crew over at America's Pravda, Faux News!

Not to worry. When Hillary becomes President, just to show she's tough, she will nuke Iran. After she's been in office for 2 years she will switch to Bill's accounting methods and we will find out the government has an extra 100 trillion $ in the bank for the Dems to spend.
:hide: :hide: :hide: :hide:

At least the Dems find a way to pay for their spending. The Repubs borrow it from China and then expect future generations to pay the tab. Conservatives take selfishness to a whole other level.

At least the Dems find a way to pay for their spending. Conservatives take selfishness to a whole other level.

Wrong!!!
The Dems don't pay for their spending.......
They steal from the producers to give to the non producers.
Conservatives try to uplift the non producers by having them depend on themselves and not to wait for the government for a hand out.

the dems can have there way with me as long as they do one thing......... i have to pass a pi$$ test to keep my job to pay my taxes to keep welfare going, so whats wrong with having to pass one to get it !!!! 10-roger... condo at least i'm smart enough to display an avatar cheek out my new one....

Wrong!!!
Conservatives try to uplift the non producers by having them depend on themselves and not to wait for the government for a hand out.

Congratulations on your amazing ability to regurgitate regressive conservative talking points, regardless of whether they are true or even make any sense! Sounds to me you've spent a mindnumbing number of hours listening to your demi-gods on the selfish-right. Maybe you haven't been paying attention to the trillions of dollars pouring out of our treasury and into corporate coffers over the years. It works pretty well, their propaganda about them darned welfare cheats stealing your hard-earned tax money. You and folks like you are the biggest suckers in the pond. Haliburton, Dyncorp, Bechtel, KBR, Custer Battle, Blackwater, GE, Kallita Air, The Carlyle Group, just to name a few who are laughing all the way to the bank............. at your expense.......... to the tune of hundreds of billions$$$$$ which will be payed by your children and grandchildren and great grandchildren...... if our nation doesn't collapse into financial oblivion before then. So keep right on worrying your poor little conservative soul about those inconsequential little welfare recipients while the fat cats get you good up the back side!

Wrong!!!

:1036316054: River17

The conservatives do what?? So far since the election of GW I think all we have seen and witnessed have been how quick the conservatives have been to sell out every hard working American.These people will not be happy until corporate profits are at margins levels unheard of.They are about being rich and getting richer at any expense whether that be at yours, mine or the next guy's.The Dems may be handing out some freebies but at least they are not slamming the door in your face and trust me they would love to see us all working so they could spend our tax-dollars elsewhere (just as the republicans would if we were all working).The reps want us all to contribute but with lesser pay because it's a cost and demand thing and they demand we work for peanuts if we are to work at all.At least the Dems have seen a need for a minimum wage although not much still higher than any consevative would have ever offered.The Dems would love to see more Americans making enough money to sustain a decent living and be able to afford a few things in life. The reps say we have outpriced ourselves in the work place.Not hardly they have made it so easy for big corporations to move out of this country and keep thier new employees in shackles practically while making some of the most obscene profit margins to date.
My friend with all the rhetoric you spew about the republicans one has to wonder which flavor of kool-aid you have been sipping on.

Wrong!!!

:1036316054: River17

What is up with the water you have been drinking ?? The consevatives try to uplift what ? Our jobs ? This current administration has done everything short of hanging a Mexican flag outside of the White-house.The conservative movement is about the rich getting richer while the poor are subject to thinking that being poor was rich.
The Dems may give away alot to as you put it the non producers but most of these people I guess in your idealistic world would be thrown out like trash.The dems have established a minimum wage which is still low but not low enough if you are a consevative, oh I forgot they do not support that idea.I believe the dems would love to see all Americans working at a decent wage.That same decent wage that the consevative party has deemed that we have outpriced our cost of labor and therefore they need to help make it easy for an American company to enjoy cheap so cheap of labor that it is practically slavery overseas while profit margins soar thru the roof.Yet while they were making money here with an American workforce the consevatives opened up avenues to help them see more profit at the expense of a nation of people who made most of these companies what they are today.
The consevative movement is not about helping you or I or anyone else get richer it is about them making more while exploiting all the cheapest ways to produce goods and at the same time driving our lifestyle here in the USA to that of Mexico or some other impoverished nation.In hopes we as Americans will settle for less while they keep more.
My friend I have to wonder which flavor of Kool-Aid you have been sipping on ??

Wrong!!!

River17, are you paying attention to the debate going on in Congress regarding the AMT(Alternative Minimum Tax)? Notice how the D's are trying to shield the middle and upper middle class folks from falling into this unintended financial trap? It was originally meant to make sure the wealthy didn't skate off scot-free by utilizing tax shelters. Well, imagine the D's actually trying to replace this revenue by making mega-wealthy hedge fund managers pay more than the 15% they are now paying. That's right, just 15% on their capital gains while folks like you and I are up in the 28-33% range. So what did the R's do? They screamed bloody murder because this is a TAX INCREASE! They completely ignore the fact the bill is intended to shield middle class people from having to pay higher taxes, by going into hysterics when it is some of their own "classmates" getting to carry their fair share of the tax load. This is a perfect example of the D's paying for something and the R's not doing so. With this country wallowing in over $9 Trillion worth of debt, it's good that someone recognizes the importance of paying as we go. But alas, I think the D's may bend to the political pressure from the R's on "raising taxes" once again. God I sure wish these D's would finally grow a pair and call these fools on their destructiveness.

Thank God for other voices of sanity on these issues, Snortin Nortin. Some of these folks need an intervention to get them away from frying their brains in right-wing propaganda world.

Thank God for other voices of sanity on these issues, Snortin Nortin. Some of these folks need an intervention to get them away from frying their brains in right-wing propaganda world.
I was a victim once of that Right Wing propaganda Machine.Then Limbaugh and his hipocrocy and GW's blatant disrespect for the will of the people brought me out of my Kool-Aid induced trance.

I was a victim once of that Right Wing propaganda Machine.Then Limbaugh and his hipocrocy and GW's blatant disrespect for the will of the people brought me out of my Kool-Aid induced trance.

Snortin Nortin :1036316054:

What's the matter with trump1155.
Got tired of that handle????.
Sounds like you had to sell your soul and
any common sense you had in the past in order to be relevant with your Roadway buddies.
Oh well, whatever floats your boat.

River17, are you paying attention to the debate going on in Congress regarding the AMT(Alternative Minimum Tax)? Notice how the D's are trying to shield the middle and upper middle class folks from falling into this unintended financial trap? It was originally meant to make sure the wealthy didn't skate off scot-free by utilizing tax shelters. Well, imagine the D's actually trying to replace this revenue by making mega-wealthy hedge fund managers pay more than the 15% they are now paying. That's right, just 15% on their capital gains while folks like you and I are up in the 28-33% range. So what did the R's do? They screamed bloody murder because this is a TAX INCREASE! They completely ignore the fact the bill is intended to shield middle class people from having to pay higher taxes, by going into hysterics when it is some of their own "classmates" getting to carry their fair share of the tax load. This is a perfect example of the D's paying for something and the R's not doing so. With this country wallowing in over $9 Trillion worth of debt, it's good that someone recognizes the importance of paying as we go. But alas, I think the D's may bend to the political pressure from the R's on "raising taxes" once again. God I sure wish these D's would finally grow a pair and call these fools on their destructiveness.

It is always a waste of time to try to debate with folks that lack any common sense.
If you are so worried about the AMT, all the Dems have to do is abolish it, and that fixes everything. Not try to find new victims in wall street to steal their hard earned money.
Raising taxes only produces less revenue to the treasury not more.
If you don't understand this simple fact, then you are hopeless.

Who ?

any common sense you had in the past in order to be relevant with your Roadway buddies.What selling out on any common sense, selling my soul and relevance have to do with the fact that this country needs a change.What we have now apparently is not working.Stocks are falling faster than drops of rain,homes are being foreclosed at a rate of 1100 + per day, three dollar plus a gallon fuel, not to mention the dwindling value of the dollar which is on its way to being worth less than a peso.

Oh well, whatever floats your boat.

Most all of these problems have came up since Prsident Bush has taken the throne.Sorry but I have yet to hear he or his party offer suggestions on how to stop this train wreck or even try.I guess they are to busy counting greenbacks they have acquired during the obscene profit years of Bush and Big Oil.

Who ?
any common sense you had in the past in order to be relevant with your Roadway buddies.
What does selling a soul or common sense have to do with relevance ? Anybody can see since President Bush has taken office, home foreclosures are at all time highs.The stock market is falling like drops of rain.Gasoline is in excess of three dollars a gallon and the value of the dollar will soon be worth less than the peso.
.And while all of this is going on he nor his party have offered suggestions on how to fix these problems.I suppose they have been to busy counting greenbacks they have made during the years of obscene profit years Bush and Big Oil.

Who ?

What does selling a soul or common sense have to do with relevance ? Anybody can see since President Bush has taken office, home foreclosures are at all time highs.The stock market is falling like drops of rain.Gasoline is in excess of three dollars a gallon and the value of the dollar will soon be worth less than the peso.
.And while all of this is going on he nor his party have offered suggestions on how to fix these problems.I suppose they have been to busy counting greenbacks they have made during the years of obscene profit years Bush and Big Oil.

tramp1155 :1036316054:

Still have not got your quotes right.
Quit blaming Bush for all those problems you mentioned.
Seems that you forgot that the Dems took over the Congress and Senate ONE year ago and they are the reason nothing is getting done.
They still want the clueless to get poorer so they will vote for Hillary.
The more they vote for Hillary or Obama the poorer they are going to get.
Just look at Venezuela to see what is awaiting you.

Still have not got your quotes right.
What are you talking about ?

Seems that you forgot that the Dems took over the Congress and Senate ONE year ago and they are the reason nothing is getting done.
Seems they were elected to protest the current status quo'

Just look at Venezuela to see what is awaiting you.
I don't have to.The history books speak of Hoovervilles and yes they were brought to America by another fine republican.

:1036316054:
Should I call you Rush now ? Since it seems you have trouble reading usernames mine is up there in the upper lefthand corner.

Ah Yes , the Dem were elected to show those mean wicked republicans how the kind thoughtfull dem would run america!! WHAT HAVE THEY DONE???? Nothing. In case you have not noticed, congress's rating is lower than G.W.'s in fact it's at about 11 percent approval.
you can try to blame the republicans, you know the minority party, but the truth is we are better off with the do nothing democrates in office doing nothing, insted of doing what they said they would do.
Oh yea, has anyone asked Hillary any tough questions? Notice how she floundered when asked about illeagle aliens and drivers licences.:biglaugh:

It is always a waste of time to try to debate with folks that lack any common sense.
If you are so worried about the AMT, all the Dems have to do is abolish it, and that fixes everything. Not try to find new victims in wall street to steal their hard earned money.
Raising taxes only produces less revenue to the treasury not more.
If you don't understand this simple fact, then you are hopeless.

Hello? Hello? Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Certainly you were talking into a mirror. Abolish the AMT? So, it's A-OK with you if multi-millionaires can hide enough of their riches in tax shelters so they pay nothing while guys like you and me pay our 28-30%? That's really ok with you? Wall Street and hard-earned money in the same sentence has got to be spewing forth from a conservative drone. There just wouldn't be anyone else so gullible to say such a thing. Raising taxes produces "less" revenue for the treasury, not more? And you failed your math classes when you were in grade school, correct? So here's the thing; I may agree occasionally that some tax increases are unwarranted and/or unwise, just as tax cuts can also be unwarranted and/or unwise. It's not always a cut and dried answer. But we are trying to be a modern society and maintain a healthy and vibrant infrastructure, are we not? And how do we accomplish that? By paying for it! How do we pay for it? With taxes! Who pays the taxes? Preferably each of us will pay according to ability and for the greater good of our society. But since selfish regressive conservative ideology seems to be the flavor of the past thirty years or so, all we hear about is how bad and evil taxes are and how bad and evil any form of government is. Well, your conservative ideology has ran it's course and we the people are beginning to see it for it's ultimate destructiveness. In your ideological fervor, you forgot the part about functioning government in order to maintain a modern society go hand in hand. And it must be payed for. Taxes are the price we pay for a civilized, modern society. But then, what frightens me about that stated truth, is the thought that regressive conservatives do actually agree with it.

Ah Yes , the Dem were elected to show those mean wicked republicans how the kind thoughtfull dem would run america!! WHAT HAVE THEY DONE???? Nothing. In case you have not noticed, congress's rating is lower than G.W.'s in fact it's at about 11 percent approval.
you can try to blame the republicans, you know the minority party, but the truth is we are better off with the do nothing democrates in office doing nothing, insted of doing what they said they would do.
Oh yea, has anyone asked Hillary any tough questions? Notice how she floundered when asked about illeagle aliens and drivers licences.:biglaugh:

So what can be expected of them when the pResident finally found his veto pen after six years? 11% Congressional approval rating tells me the country wants them to put impeachment on the table. Actually, when you break down the party favor numbers, the D's are handing the R's their arses. R's worried about immigration is just a wedge issue they feed you folks because they know it will stoke the racists among you. It's why they pulled the Southern Strategy in Nixon's era. You folks are like a dog chasing it's tail. We all know your big business buds just love those cheap labor brown skinned folks. So why are you finally worried about it now after the damage has already been done? For votes perhaps? Got to energize the base somehow, right? Just find someone or something to HATE, like you always do.

Hello? Hello? Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Certainly you were talking into a mirror. Abolish the AMT? So, it's A-OK with you if multi-millionaires can hide enough of their riches in tax shelters so they pay nothing while guys like you and me pay our 28-30%? That's really ok with you? Wall Street and hard-earned money in the same sentence has got to be spewing forth from a conservative drone. There just wouldn't be anyone else so gullible to say such a thing. Raising taxes produces "less" revenue for the treasury, not more? And you failed your math classes when you were in grade school, correct? So here's the thing; I may agree occasionally that some tax increases are unwarranted and/or unwise, just as tax cuts can also be unwarranted and/or unwise. It's not always a cut and dried answer. But we are trying to be a modern society and maintain a healthy and vibrant infrastructure, are we not? And how do we accomplish that? By paying for it! How do we pay for it? With taxes! Who pays the taxes? Preferably each of us will pay according to ability and for the greater good of our society. But since selfish regressive conservative ideology seems to be the flavor of the past thirty years or so, all we hear about is how bad and evil taxes are and how bad and evil any form of government is. Well, your conservative ideology has ran it's course and we the people are beginning to see it for it's ultimate destructiveness. In your ideological fervor, you forgot the part about functioning government in order to maintain a modern society go hand in hand. And it must be payed for. Taxes are the price we pay for a civilized, modern society. But then, what frightens me about that stated truth, is the thought that regressive conservatives do actually agree with it.

The Dems have been in power for almost a year and the only thing they passed is a minimum wage law that only helped to get more first time workers unemployed.
The Dems are incapable of anything constructive because of the hate they have for Bush 43.
In a way that is good for the sake of our economy. The less they accomplish the better for the rest of the country.
With an 11% favorable rating they are even making Bush look good.
If you think that we need to spend 2.3 trillion dollars a year to run this country you are sorely mistaken.