Hines Ward released

I remember when this kid come out of Georgia...Talent galore..Enjoyed watching him in college and I enjoyed watching him grow into a man,in the NFL..Another kid without a father present,that turned out pretty good...

I will always remember him for taking a hard hit and getting up with a smile on his face. He loves the game. I don't know that his career is over or not, and I don't want to sound like this is his obituary either. But, I have a lot of respect for him also because his ego wasn't so big that he wouldn't make a tough block for his teammates.

According to ESPN's John Clayton,there may be more released by the Steelers...Farrior and Wallace to name a few...They must be cap tight...

Starkravinloon said:
According to ESPN's John Clayton,there may be more released by the Steelers...Farrior and Wallace to name a few...They must be cap tight...

Yeap, Farrior got old and just looks like he lost a couple steps. Wallace, wants big money and I really would like to see him get paid BUT I think Big Ben got some weapons around him if he leaves. Hope they sign him but need to.be wise.

Yeap, Farrior got old and just looks like he lost a couple steps. Wallace, wants big money and I really would like to see him get paid BUT I think Big Ben got some weapons around him if he leaves. Hope they sign him but need to.be wise.

Watch out for Belichek to step up,if the Steelers don't sign Wallace..