Yellow | Hire help

Credits
Guys I used to work at yellow some 3 years ago. I was put on full time after a month. But then Laid off that same day. Usf offered me a full time line job so I stayed with Usf. And never went back to yellow. I never got a termination letter in the mail. The same manger from the hub called me to come work for him 3 weeks ago. I took a drug text also a stress test and a driving test. Then just today they said They could not hire me because I was terminated 3 years ago for not coming back to work. Why would the manger call me to work for him if he new that all ready. Also do you think that the union could do something about that so I could go back to yellow.

Are you paying dues thru USF? Are the companies in the same local? If you answer yes to both then it is worth a shot. Good luck.

Guys I used to work at yellow some 3 years ago. I was put on full time after a month. But then Laid off that same day. Usf offered me a full time line job so I stayed with Usf. And never went back to yellow. I never got a termination letter in the mail. The same manger from the hub called me to come work for him 3 weeks ago. I took a drug text also a stress test and a driving test. Then just today they said They could not hire me because I was terminated 3 years ago for not coming back to work. Why would the manger call me to work for him if he new that all ready. Also do you think that the union could do something about that so I could go back to yellow.
Check your PM's...