Holland | Hiring at Holland?

You can't take off on a Friday!!!!!!! :chairshot:

Anyway have one for me! :1036316054:

its always a nice thought to have off on a friday once in awhile, i couldnt anyway i had to cover a cn slip seat. Calm down owlpuss your gonna have a NY heart attack. You must be one of the guys that every year gets his sick days paid to him cuz you dont take them, and says you know i just feel bad taking my vacations and i think i will just stay here and work instead.......yeah right :butt kiss:

wireman1234 i am just like you hoping we all can get are years in didnt mean to go over board enjoy your weekend brother

No harm done

I was just kind of hoping to have friday off for once, its my birthday today and was kind of hoping to have a extended weekend........:smilie_132:

Holland is goofy in hiring on. They will not say one word either way even after you do everything for them (i.e. drug screen, road test, physical, interviews, forklift test, jump your personal vehicle through flaming hoops of death in the parking lot, and streaking at a local baseball game.) Then all of a sudden your phone will ring. Even after you get hired they don't bother you.

If I was in your shoes I would go to Joliet and fill out an ap. in person. They are really friendly, and the yard guys are cool as hell, they will take you right to the person you need to see.

Either way, good luck! I wish you and yours the best in whatever you do.:1036316054:

Hey BigRobb,
I just got a message from a former co-worker (I thought was a friend) from Preston who is now a BA for Holland in Chicago. He told me the people he speaks to said I wasn't getting the job at Holland. No reason as of why. Pretty cold :nutkick:
I called Chicago and was thanked for applying. I called up the home office and got a machine in the HR Dept. I left a message, so we'll see what happens.
Anyway thanks for the good lucks and the best of wishes too.
I think I need more than luck at this point of hoping for the job since March.:chairshot: :chairshot:

how low is the pay

1st day to 12 months is 75%
12 months to 18 months is 80%
18 months to 24 months is 90%
After 24 months (2 yr) your at 100%

That's 75, 80, 90 and 100% of what the drivers are making that have been there at least two years.

1st day to 12 months is 75%
12 months to 18 months is 80%
18 months to 24 months is 90%
After 24 months (2 yr) your at 100%

That's 75, 80, 90 and 100% of what the drivers are making that have been there at least two years.

i work for a non union company in houston tx our pay increase is not as good as that!!!