hiring from schools

Credits
i hear a rumor that nct will now be hiring students out of truck driving schools.
i hear that they are having a seminar at netts in north andover ma tomorrow .

if this is true,i surmise that this is the beginning of the end.
can anyone confirm?

Open house at New Century brings in quallified tallent to fit there driving needs, Here are some recent graduates from tractor trailer school,they are ready to work for New Century.

This is not new, trucking companys been doing this for years. Company hires them, goverment (tax payers) pays 90 to100% of their wages for a year, that business!

Desperat times call for desperate measures. Gone for most companies are the 3 years of driving,and be at least 25 years of age etc. At YRC we had drivers go there and apply .They had LTL experience ,working the dock etc,and none were hired. They were more concerned about them being ex-Teamster drivers and possibly trying to organize the place most likely,and this is how they put themselves in positions like this I guess you can not teach dogs new tricks?

It Is True .Switched out a relay Last week took the kid 4 times to hook the trailer up God help us all!!!

I also know of YRC drivers who applied there while they were running help wanted ads.
These are clean cut men with years of experience, clean mvr's, and spotless background checks who were simply laid off from a large company who everyone knows is laying off big time. None of them have heard back from nct. I really don't get it. When Harry had JEVIC he hired tons of x-teamsters and they all loved working for him. I don't think there was ever an attempt to unionize JEVIC because they simply didn't see a need to. You know this industry is half assed when a student driver has a better shot at a job than someone with one or two decades of experience with what was the largest freight company in the United States.