Holland | Hiring in Louisville.....

4-10-08 They are calling 11 guys back at LO.
We do the best we can do with the guys we have to do it with.

We have guys setting at home starving. I bet they would like to be setting at a terminal getting paid while waiting for their load.

YOU SAID IT BROTHER. HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD!!!!!!! BUT IM CITY I WOULD LIKE TO BE ON THE DOCK OR YARD JUST LIKE TO BE WORKING.:beerchug::woot:

No DOOGIE I agree, slowdowns do not work!! They will just run the freight around you until you beg for mercy! OK now I will take the heat for you!:hide:

Hey, I would think if you and little doggie was right they would be running the freight around us...Would'nt you think. Well their not...We are covered up...Unlike you...They know what the problem is....That is why they are calling 10 guys back.

They were just hiring for a dock supervisor. Why did'nt one of you NOITALLS put in for it.You might have been able to straighten that place out.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Hey, I would think if you and little doggie was right they would be running the freight around us...Would'nt you think. Well their not...We are covered up...Unlike you...They know what the problem is....That is why they are calling 10 guys back.

They were just hiring for a dock supervisor. Why did'nt one of you NOITALLS put in for it.You might have been able to straighten that place out.:hysterical::hysterical:
:biglaugh::biglaugh:Relax there smarty, youre gonna blow a gasket! Congrats on the called back drivers, hope we here more of it. For the record I dont know it all, Central told me I still havent seen the "big picture".

:biglaugh::biglaugh:Relax there smarty, youre gonna blow a gasket! Congrats on the called back drivers, hope we here more of it. For the record I dont know it all, Central told me I still havent seen the "big picture".

Hey shoeman, I did almost blow a gasket. Thanks for the congrats, I think its a band-aid till we see the "big picture".

Lo has been really bad as of late,,, You want first hand, within the last month i sat there from 8pm till 3am on a friday nite because they couldnt get it done... Sit in lo for 2 hours for a switch tonight. Guess what lo is screwing it up and needs to improve..

Dont know if it the management or city guys... what i do know is if dont improve we all will be looking for a job.

You need to cut them a little slack they laid off so many then started sending alot of break freight to LO they dont have the manpower they just called 10 city guys back so things will get better. Hang in there at least were getting paid to sit.:1036316054:

You need to cut them a little slack they laid off so many then started sending alot of break freight to LO they dont have the manpower they just called 10 city guys back so things will get better. Hang in there at least were getting paid to sit.:1036316054:

Thank you very much!! I told them if they would call me back I would do my best and try and help them get out quicker. But they want everybody to work harder with less people and it gets frustrating after working 14 hours everyday.:funky:

Thank you very much!! I told them if they would call me back I would do my best and try and help them get out quicker. But they want everybody to work harder with less people and it gets frustrating after working 14 hours everyday.:funky:

They have not called anyone back in Columbus yet....still waiting....12-14 laid off

i believe that is whats hurting our laid of guys in columbus. guys from different shifts are coming to the dock at night and working till they hit thier 14th hour and then going home this is 5 to 7 guys a night. thats at least 5 they would call back if they did not work u would think. :ShakeHandsNah:

i believe that is whats hurting our laid of guys in columbus. guys from different shifts are coming to the dock at night and working till they hit thier 14th hour and then going home this is 5 to 7 guys a night. thats at least 5 they would call back if they did not work u would think. :ShakeHandsNah:

One word for those guys.....SCUMBAGS:Duel:

That is all you can do is your best. I guess some guys think we should be doing the work of 3 men now that they have laid men off. If we did. Now we have safety issues. I myself do not want to get T-BONED from someone trying to do the work of 3 men.:butt kiss: