ABF | Hiring Process

truckdriver14

TB Lurker
Credits
I am about to start a new job with ABF, but before I can, I have to take a drug test (as with all companies). My question is this: is the test a hair test or urine test? Yes I did some dumb things a while ago and it could bite me in the butt. I'm just hoping that they give urine tests instead of hair tests. Thanks for the help guys.

oh my you are in a bind..
they do a full on DNA test...hair test..i think they even search your colon in search of drug delivery...
wait nevermind that was prison

yeah, in trouble...

oh my you are in a bind..
they do a full on DNA test...hair test..i think they even search your colon in search of drug delivery...
wait nevermind that was prison
up here at our barn, u get the complimentary prostate exam by doctor "fat fingers"!!!!

I took my drug test and physical last week and it was the urine test.after orientation and safety stuff I sit and wait while they finish my BACKGROUND check. any one have info on how long it takes after orientation to get the call ?

:hide:

I am about to start a new job with ABF, but before I can, I have to take a drug test (as with all companies). My question is this: is the test a hair test or urine test? Yes I did some dumb rap a while ago and it could bite me in the butt. I'm just hoping that they give urine tests instead of hair tests. Thanks for the help guys.

Don't worry a lot of people have done sum dumb things in their lifetime.It's just a pee test and that's it.