hiring process

what barn did apply @? If they really need u they will get u on quick unless u have a bad driving record. NEMF is pretty easy to get into.

what barn did apply @? If they really need u they will get u on quick unless u have a bad driving record. NEMF is pretty easy to get into.
I applied at at the Camphill terminal, my driving record is good no d.o.t . accidents and no tickets in almost 5 years.

u should be fine. camp hill is a busy barn. If u applied for the road NEMF doesn't have beds anymore everyone in the system turns. if ur running city its all on the clock and after 8hrs u get paid time &1/2.

u should be fine. camp hill is a busy barn. If u applied for the road NEMF doesn't have beds anymore everyone in the system turns. if ur running city its all on the clock and after 8hrs u get paid time &1/2.
ok thanks for the information, hopefully they call this week the TM that I talked too said they were looking for 3 line haul guys.

abf was hiring @ carlisle for the road. idk if u knew that or not. just checked there site, they must have filled the post.