Estes | Hiring process

Lol yeah she seems like a nice lady but I can imagine if you make her mad.

What's the deal with dispatch if the weather is wicked? Most companies will tell you to "make a attempt". Just curious to know if Estes will force you to run no matter what.

Lol yeah she seems like a nice lady but I can imagine if you make her mad.

What's the deal with dispatch if the weather is wicked? Most companies will tell you to "make a attempt". Just curious to know if Estes will force you to run no matter what.
Driver call(cough,cough-wink,wink)
In my experience,they have no problem shutting a region down.That,s not to say you wont experience some snowy and icy roads.Ask some of the guys at your terminal for specifics..

That does not sound too bad. I drove for FedEx for a short time and they always wanted us to "make an attempt". Driving those single axles on snow and ice was interesting to say the least. Lol
:shit:hole tightens up when you give it too much fuel , rear end breaks loose, and don't start back breathing again til you let out of it ( no braking) get back straight and rear pup is done whipping. Sorry fellas polor vortex memories.

Hey guys, quick question. Is it normal for the hiring process to take a while? I'm going for an extra board linehaul slot. I did my physical and drug screen about a week ago and still havent heard back from them, so I'm starting to get a little nervous. I really want out of where I am ASAP. I want to come to Estes, but if things drag out much more I may have to go to plan B.

Any thoughts?? Thanks!

What terminal?