Hiring

Midnight15

TB Lurker
Credits
Does anyone know if they're gonna be hiring in Ottawa, Ks, Harrisonville, Mo or St James, Mo? These are the locations close to me.

You just need to check the Walmart site frequently..................... like every day. This is what myself, or my wife did.

I had an interview last year that i screwed up but they asked me a question what would you do if someone came over in front of you and slammed on their brakes? lol I said apply brakes, reduce my speed and increase following distance, change lanes if possible. Is there anything else you could do? LOL Anyway i re-applied hoping for another chance to get the call!

Jobs

Does anyone know if they're gonna be hiring in Ottawa, Ks, Harrisonville, Mo or St James, Mo? These are the locations close to me.

Ottawa has been very slow so they will must likely only hire after some drivers retire St James not sure think they might have just hired some Harrisonville only has 18 to 25 drivers they all transferred in I drive out of Ar best bet is to check website or ask a wmt driver look on side of sleeper it will tell you what dc we are out of

I had an interview last year that i screwed up but they asked me a question what would you do if someone came over in front of you and slammed on their brakes? lol I said apply brakes, reduce my speed and increase following distance, change lanes if possible. Is there anything else you could do? LOL Anyway i re-applied hoping for another chance to get the call!

What Is the right answer? Run the dude over? Always have an out and ditch it?

I guess use smith system principles...something along those lines..safety people cream themselves when they hear smith system