Historical perspective on refugee's

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Nov 18, 2015.

1. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

He has to research his answer.You left him kinda stoned-faced..

2. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

That's putting it mildly.

3. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

I think I would put in a good effort to help, but something tells me you would lock the door on them.
    But do tell us your plan.

4. Magoo

Yeah goes to show you have to go with your own conscience and not go with the crowd.

5. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

No no no. Nothing about my conscience, I could care less about gay marriage.

Unlike you, I'm actually out in the real world and have friends and acquaintances of all backgrounds.

If you're surprised to hear Af.Ams. are opposed to gay marriage you're opporating in theory and not reality to say the least.

6. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

It would be very hard for either one of us to see 25 dead men on our doorsteps because we
    feared for our own lives, or the life of a loved one.We wouldn't be much of a man if we didn't do something.Perhaps guarding them with a machine gun and feeding them then sending them back out.
    I don't think anyone would allow a loved one or themselves to be killed because of the beliefs of an insane person.This is exactly what is happening with the refugee situation.
    Someone's loved one is going to die because of a fanatical whack job.

Are we supposed to be martyr's at the expense of someone else's loved ones?

It's exactly what is happening with the refugees situation.Someone is going to be killed because of it.

Btw I was being sincere about your compassion towards humans.

7. SuperCourse

SuperCourse Someday You'll Hate Amazon Too.

Yea, why not, he can heal.

8. Magoo

Many more will die if they don't get to a safe place and thats not a "if"
    Sometimes you should take a chance so you can look at yourself in the mirror.
    I remember we accepted many Vietnamese into our country in the 70's most turned out to be great citizens a few did not but we're still here.

9. falconfan

Big differences in Buddhism and Cunfucionism vs. Islam. If that safe place means you or I or one of our children die, is it worth it?

There has to be a better way.

10. 20_yrs_2_go

20_yrs_2_go Well-Known Member

im more for the idea of arranging a refugee camp in jordan or saudi arabia perhapse we can contribute humanitarian aid such as food and water but i dont see any refugee camps being successful here in the usa. Congress already shut the door to gitmo prisoners occupying prisons here and obama has signed the bill last week.

i guess spending 1.3 million per prisoner at gitmo is alot better then $1,500 ?

11. Magoo

You just can't go by a religion and figure well theyre OK a peaceful lot, will do no harm.

Last couple of years there's a Buddhist group I'm going to say in Myanmar or Burma I can't remember they gone crazy and started running out the other people and killing them too.
    It don't fit at all of the Buddhist religion that I heard about, so it seemed real odd. A local leader big mouth gets them all worked up and blaming things on the other non- buddhist. You might try a search to find what I'm talking about, it was surprising how people get led astray.
    I'm hoping we don't go off the rails here, thats scary.

falconfan likes this.
  12. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Anyone with a computer and an agenda to make Christians out to be hypocrites can take one verse and purposely misrepresent it. You seem intelligent; a dummy couldn't respond as quickly and accurately as you do.

But the point of Jesus's saying He came to Fulfill the Law is that: A: it's no longer a physical death, caused by humans. The death He speaks of is Spiritual- judged by Christ in the afterlife, and death is eternity apart from God. And B: only the Sincere in Heart that truly love Him, and follow His command to 'Love one another as yourself' are Followers of His Way.

Mohammed was a political figure, a terrorist. His books are instructions of intolerance. His movement started in Mecca. His Korean, Sari, and Haddiths are in many ways taken from Revelation in the Bible, but rewritten as almost direct opposites. While Revelation warns of vile men causing wars and tribulation that Christ must return to end, thus saving Man from himself- Mohammed wrote that man must cause wars and tribulation so the 12th Imam will return to lead an Islamic world. He was so violent that he and his movement were exiled from Mecca to Media.That is the true Islam.

Jesus taught love, in an unloving world. He said only the sincere who surrendered their ways and accepted Him will be accepted into heaven. The scariest verse in the Bible should be:' many have performed miracles in My Name, but they never knew Me.' 70% of Americans claim to believe in Jesus, but probably only 5% or less are truly reborn believers. In the meantime, Christians are mispreresented, and hypocrites keep giving ammunition for that....

falconfan likes this.
  13. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

Whose name are they gonna commit deeds with these things?
    Remember Clinton and Lynch Secret Tarmac Meeting? It Was Recorded! (Video)
    [​IMG]

14. falconfan

Obama is Muslim and it is their religious obligation to immigrate and spread Islam throughout the world.The politically correct are ignorant.

Imam tells Muslim migrants to 'breed children' with Europeans to 'conquer their countries' and vows: 'We will trample them underfoot, Allah willing'
    • Sheikh Muhammad Ayed gave the speech at Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem
    • He said Americans, Italians, Germans and French forced to take refugees
    • Claims Europe was only welcoming refugees as a source of labour

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...le-underfoot-Allah-willing.html#ixzz4j2xq6ouY
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ies-vows-trample-underfoot-Allah-willing.html

15. Magoo

Why are we digging up these old, old threads I don't even remember what they are about? :scratchhead:

I'm having trouble remembering if I ate breakfast this morning.

16. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

17. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

The group you refer to are Islamists, not Buddhists. They are on jihad in Myramar against non Islamists.... same in the Philippines.