ADuiePyle | history books

ppt1047

TB Lurker
Credits
ADP management is going to give the "History of ADP" books to employees who are full-time with one year service and part time employees with more than 3 years for a xmas present.

1. It is nice to see the company has the money to do this with the downturn in freight rates. They must be making $$$ again.

2. Why doesn't every employee get one? Doesn't the part timer with 2.5 years deserve one since he was let go in April and brought back in October!

3. We have selective gift giving here!

Good one, mhaley. Very appropriate considering the amount of negativity Darla expresses towards Pyle. Also appropriate for Darla to comment on "history" of Pyle, as he / she / it is now officially part of it!!!!!!:eck13:

Moan and Groan !!!!

ADP management is going to give the "History of ADP" books to employees who are full-time with one year service and part time employees with more than 3 years for a xmas present.

1. It is nice to see the company has the money to do this with the downturn in freight rates. They must be making $$$ again.

2. Why doesn't every employee get one? Doesn't the part timer with 2.5 years deserve one since he was let go in April and brought back in October!

3. We have selective gift giving here!

The company does what it wants, if it wants to send books out it can. I do not think its a waste of money to show the company history to its employee's. And now you post that you are working at Pyle again ?? Why come back to a company you clearly hate ???:nutkick::censored2::duh::wtflol:

I think it's wonderful they're giving out so many. Why would the whiny little one complain about who is not getting one???

Spending money on books with declining freight rates...hurting cash flow......besides most books will end in someone's draw collecting desk and it does not produce not one penny of revenue for the company...and how do you know i do not work at adp........you believe everything you read on the net......hell i could be the president of the us or a senator.............i just might be your supervisor at west chester...i have more experience in trucking industry that's right industry than you have in your little toe or big mouth.........u have the typical truck attitude.........you are a commodity to the company.it seems you have never been on the management side.........i just might be or might have......

Spending money on books with declining freight rates...hurting cash flow......besides most books will end in someone's draw collecting desk and it does not produce not one penny of revenue for the company...and how do you know i do not work at adp........you believe everything you read on the net......hell i could be the president of the us or a senator.............i just might be your supervisor at west chester...i have more experience in trucking industry that's right industry than you have in your little toe or big mouth.........u have the typical truck attitude.........you are a commodity to the company.it seems you have never been on the management side.........i just might be or might have......

So, it's more about Christmas than profit? What a breath of fresh air. And I really couldn't care less who you are or what position you were/are in. Truth is you have no idea either of who you're talking to. But you clearly come off as bitter or foolish.

if you are a leader of industry, i can explain the current economy.
it's drawer. not draw.
much like Abbyroad, i don't care where you work, or who you are.
i was just putting information about the funding of the book on here because
you attributed it to company money. it wasn't.
i am not a company commodity, i had a job when i started here, i will have a job when i
leave. i am however a useful employee, and as such i will work here until:

1. i find something better
2. they don't need useful employees
3. they can't afford useful employees
4. i become less useful

you take things entirely too personally. it's business. any company with feelings has been run into the ground or eaten by a bigger company.

and, no, i do not represent anyone but myself. my statements belong entirely to me, and pyle is not responsible for anything i say.

thank you for responding to my comments whether negative or positive, a response is an acknowledgement of my position.....thank u

Darla

I just want to know why you bad mouth this company at every turn. You have never had one good thing to say about it. If you are a employee why do you stay ?? I can you see you bad mouthing if you were a disgruntled ex-employee !!! but it give it a rest .If you a current employee, you have a job and are making money. Some of us like working at this company, its fairing the storm better than most. I plan to keep working here as long I like it here, just as stupidgoat said. :Flame-On::nutkick:

abbyroad...........I have more knowledge of trucking than you would ever know. ck out safersys.org for the a bit of info.....but thank you for responding to my comments whether negative or positive, a response is an acknowledgement of my position.....thank u

for ltltrkr again thank you for responding to my comments whether negative or positive, a response is an acknowledgement of my position.....thank u

darla- you don't know me. How would you know you have more knowledge? More inaccurate guessing on your part I suppose.

And thanks for acknowledging my post. :biglaugh: :clap:

Abbyroad is the expert in trucking here. What is the WC rate for drivers in New York versus Ohio? Where does the profit of a company come out after depreciation and taxes?

Since you are so wise, what is the 2010 epa engine consist of versus the 2007 changes?

ok.... can someone translate this to english?
or is this some lame attempt to fish information?
are you really an ineffective corporate spy?
or is this a poorly coordinated effort to promote your website?

Leave it alone

Just let Darla babble !!! This is a thread on a good subject. The history books will be good and most people who get them will enjoy them.:clap:

dulla is clearly not an employee. They hung the history book notice up 2 weeks before it found out. And anyone who takes it as a negative is clearly bitter.

And dulla, don't ask me for information on topics that you don't know or doesn't matter. Google for answers. :nutkick: