Hit & Run at AUB terminal

livlly909

Friendly Trucker
Credits
A dock <word we can't say> hit one of the teamster picketers as we were clearing the area for him to go through. He took off afterwards. Please contact the Auburn Police department if you see a kid driving a blue & black pick up (I think it was a Toyota) with red pin stripes.

oct301.jpg

oct302.jpg

oct303.jpg

oct304.jpg

And once again i'm sure this security outfit didn't see
anything happen.:chairshot:

He probably took off because the bed of his PU was
full of stolen freight.:biglaugh:

well I'm sure oak harbor knows who just punched out so hopefully the police ask them who it was

Oh, it was a guy coming into the yard, not out. After hitting the picketer, he backed up and took off. He then went to the back gate, went in for a few seconds then took off from there going South.

Will it take a death?

When will the VPs bow to God? Does someone have to get killed. Dave and Ed, The Bible is full of men that have no compassion, hord their riches and bow their necks AND SAY THEY BELIEVE! You have an injury on your hands now. Along with 600 (What you call team members) That have turmoil in their lives.... They can't make their house payment, They have become depressed, can't make their bill payments, Would you like to come and tell my kids there will be no Christmas this year! SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU!

He probably took off because the bed of his PU was
full of stolen freight.:biglaugh:

My bad.:duh: For some reason I thought this was one
of the Labor Ready Dock Workers that the company has working customers freight.
I know it is wrong to single out these temp workers,
but what happened to background checks and drug tests?.

All that went out the door because of GREED. To one who is given much, much is required. Unless your last name is VP? Take care of your workers!

VanVan, formerly the wrench, you don't even work at Oak Harbor any longer. The cops watched the video and laughed at it, Wally flopped worse than Sean Kemp. I heard he bolted from the ambulance when it stopped because he couldn't keep the lie alive.

So Shame, Shame, Shame on you.

it's to bad it diden't break his legs for beening so stupied. if you walk out in front of a moving car you need to be hit...............

He didn't walk in front of a moving vehicle. We were already there and trying to clear the area. I don't lie, I think that's wrong and going against everything we're fighting for. I saw everything that happened. People may have thought he was faking it, but he hit his head pretty hard on the pavement, I was only a few feet away.

That pretty much says it. The only reason the Gap hasn't left OAKH is that no one else will do it that cheap. It's not about disrupting their Christmas schedule. They are not concerned with how there freight gets there or who loses.

you guy's are a bunch of cry baby's go get a life

Maybe someone should hit you with a truck and see if you feel the same way....

I personally was almost hit by a truck as well. These guys they have working for them are a threat to society. The guy that almost hit me went out on the street making deliveries afterwards.

VanVan, formerly the wrench, you don't even work at Oak Harbor any longer. The cops watched the video and laughed at it, Wally flopped worse than Sean Kemp. I heard he bolted from the ambulance when it stopped because he couldn't keep the lie alive.

So Shame, Shame, Shame on you.

:hysterical: no one knows who I am. Because I do not want you to know. I will tell you that I kept silent for too long. This is the first time I have written on a blog since becoming VanVanvanderVan, I am not the &quot;wrench&quot;. I am a teamster and Loyal to the fight. So to you you can:butt kiss: TEAMSTERS UNITE and WIN THIS FIGHT!

you guy's are a bunch of cry baby's go get a life

maybe you forgot but were out here to preserve the life we already have you must be one of the weak ones who believes the vandepoops have your best interest close to thier shriveled cold hearts were not cryin were standin up for ourselves and for the lowlife weaklings that have crossed so that we dont go back words or have to put up with the under handed practices of ohfl when we suceed you'll thank us but probably not out loud just remember if it werent for people like us we would be makin 50 cents a day with no ot or weekends not to mention everything else you take for granted open your eyes :butt kiss: