XPO | hmmm somethings up

anosyone

TB Lurker
Credits
I checked our HSA account. A large amount had been placed into my account. Called and was told that XPO had put the rest of the year into the accounts. Might be some truth about the rumors of being sold.

I checked our HSA account. A large amount had been placed into my account. Called and was told that XPO had put the rest of the year into the accounts. Might be some truth about the rumors of being sold.
I am not sure if being sold is good or bad.Better. The devil you know,may maybe.

I’m not up 100 percent on your insurance, coming into Q4, is it possible they did it to get it off the books to make Q4 look better? We all know how the wallet gets sewn up towards the end on the year.

I’m not up 100 percent on your insurance, coming into Q4, is it possible they did it to get it off the books to make Q4 look better? We all know how the wallet gets sewn up towards the end on the year.

Only two reasons for a guy that won't spend money to spend money on something like this.

1. He is selling the Company. Maybe. Rates are going up and this thing he has built is leveraged on a mountain of debt.

2. He is changing providers. Maybe. They could be as disappointed in the health care as we are.

3. Both. You never really know, until you know.

Why would he do that if he is selling the company let the new owner worry about it. That's like pay off you HOA dues for the year when you are closing on the house next month

Only two reasons for a guy that won't spend money to spend money on something like this.

1. He is selling the Company. Maybe. Rates are going up and this thing he has built is leveraged on a mountain of debt.

2. He is changing providers. Maybe. They could be as disappointed in the health care as we are.

3. Both. You never really know, until you know.
well since we are self-insured,can't be changing providers,cigna just runs the plan he wants

well since we are self-insured,can't be changing providers,cigna just runs the plan he wants

The details of the plan, including rates and deductibles are completely at the discretion of the company as we are self insured. I was on a conference call last week and I understand that where disability used to kick in after 2 weeks, now you go 4 weeks without a paycheck. In addition, after 30 days, the company no longer pays their share of your health care. You get to go on Cobra and pay your premiums out of your pocket. Disability used to be 66.7 % of a 40 hour week. now its 60%. Still think you dont need someone to represent you. Form your union today.

The details of the plan, including rates and deductibles are completely at the discretion of the company as we are self insured. I was on a conference call last week and I understand that where disability used to kick in after 2 weeks, now you go 4 weeks without a paycheck. In addition, after 30 days, the company no longer pays their share of your health care. You get to go on Cobra and pay your premiums out of your pocket. Disability used to be 66.7 % of a 40 hour week. now its 60%. Still think you dont need someone to represent you. Form your union today.
All at a time Xpo is making a record profit! Premium are expected to rise through it the market in 2019. You can expect coverage to diminish even further so Xpo can increase profits. Time to put a stop to it!

Why can these Union hacks just post in the union thread. Why does every post have to be about the teamsters ?

Because you're standing on the tracks and a freight train is coming. I'm just trying to push you out of the way. I would appreciate it if someone was doing the same for me.

Self insured, yes. Can't change, wrong. They can go with any provider they want. Kaiser. Whatever. There must be someone out there willing to do it cheaper.

Wish you hadn't ended it with a commercial. But the rest of your post is good information.