XPO | hmmm somethings up

I checked our HSA account. A large amount had been placed into my account. Called and was told that XPO had put the rest of the year into the accounts. Might be some truth about the rumors of being sold.

It's my understanding from our TM that according to surveys and the new president talking with employees that it was a major issue for those in this plan. Basically couldn't use it early in the year because there wasn't any money in there. An issue with an easy fix. Just put the money for the whole year in there all at once. I figure they lose a little doing it that way but very little.

It's my understanding from our TM that according to surveys and the new president talking with employees that it was a major issue for those in this plan. Basically couldn't use it early in the year because there wasn't any money in there. An issue with an easy fix. Just put the money for the whole year in there all at once. I figure they lose a little doing it that way but very little.

This is a good theory. As good as any other. Just difficult to believe they would do something positive for the benefit of the DRIVERS.

did you all get the notice in the spring that they put $$$$$$$$ in an account for post-retirement healthcare?i got notice,a couple thousand bucks or something,haha,i've never asked HR about it,guess I should