Holland | HO, BV, ER, MA, and PN to close in JUNE 2009.

Benny Hill

I'm Back (kinda)
Credits
Guys, I just received this info from someone. I don't know that its true but in case it is I wanted to share it here. I guess we'll see tomorrow?

HO, BV, ER, MA, and PN will be closed in early June. COO to be filed on Wednesday.

I moved all of the posts about this issue from the rumor thread to this thread since this rumor in being confirmed by so many members.

More Terminals To Close?

Heard a rumor that HO,BV,PN,MA, and ER may be closing in June. At this time I have no facts beside the rumor mill. Did anybody else hear anything about this or any upcoming COO. Just when you think things could not get any worse YRC comes up with new"service enhancements" for our valued customers. Good luck to everyone!

Heard a rumor that HO,BV,PN,MA, and ER may be closing in June. At this time I have no facts beside the rumor mill. Did anybody else hear anything about this or any upcoming COO. Just when you think things could not get any worse YRC comes up with new"service enhancements" for our valued customers. Good luck to everyone!

Just got a call from co-worker, he heard same thing, suppose to be anounced weds.

Guys, I just received this info from someone. I don't know that its true but in case it is I wanted to share it here. I guess we'll see tomorrow?

HO, BV, ER, MA, and PN will be closed in early June. COO to be filed on Wednesday.

Is HO Holland Mich?!?!?

I know alot of guys out there, used to peddle there.

This is just SAD... I hope it isn't true.:Flame-On:

Now that yrc has got their foot in the door, it is pretty safe to say they are looking at anything they can do to cut cost.
One day they will have to concentrate on ways to make money,as you can only cut so far and then you have nothing left of value! According to one of our O/B supervisers, one of the many projects that are on the table for discussion is closing YT,AK,MA and possibly CL and putting them all together in one of YRC's unused breakbulks in Richfield. It sounds like it could be possible, but at the moment Holland services PI out of YT after last COO! But I guess they could turn that territory over to another company under the same umbrella!
We will have to wait and see what Dollar Bill's next adventure will be!

Cruzer

Unforunatly the bad Rumors usualy turn out to be true. Hope not in this case
Seems like the trend is for terminals to cover more
Geographic area nowdays

Sad to say it is true. I received a memo today from Jeff R. They filed for a change of ops today and hope to have everything done by early June. There is supposed to be a conference call at 8am this morning so more details will come out.

Yep June 12th for us in PN. It was a nice run while it lasted. 11 years not enough to follow the work. Time to retire,can't handle this stuff. 4 times with different companys.

Sad to say it is true. I received a memo today from Jeff R. They filed for a change of ops today and hope to have everything done by early June. There is supposed to be a conference call at 8am this morning so more details will come out.

Who is Jeff R.???????????

Will this make it sixteen in about a sixty day span?? Not good:nutkick:

I was told today that a total of 22 drivers out of Erie will be able to follow the work to...Buffalo, Youngstown, and Cleveland.

Ok, i'm officially working on the resume now! This blows.:ranting2:

sorry to hear this fellas. wish dollar bill would cut somewhere else ...like ..lets see that huge f..rigging bouns <<< almost potty mouth god bless and prayers with ya all