Yellow | Hoffa Letter To Yellow-Roadway Members

2007 was the third year of flat or negative demand for freight transportation services of all
modes.
Coincidentally 3 Years after the Democrats took control of the U.S. Congress And U.S. Senate! in 2004 HMMMM......

Coincidontally 3 Years after the Democrats took control of the U.S. Congress And U.S
. Senate! in 2004 HMMMM......

Regardless of your political affiliation,
you got to be sick of Hoffa speak. Every time he open his mouth he takes a shot at Bush. I get the feeling he blames the Bush administration for the weeds in his yard. O.K Hoffa! Got it. George Bush is to blame for everything from the economy to the weather to the tumor in my childhood dog's rear end.

Funny that Hoffa NEVER mentions the fact the Slick Willy signed NAFTA!!

Dont forget that slick willy as you call him alsowas stuck with the nafta package from a former president and he did keep the mexicans pretty much out of the country.If you think back you will find that he was very active with the teamsters and kept the mexican trucks within 15 miles of the border! It wasnt till the Bush era that they were given open travel through the US. Have you forgotten?
Not really a place here for politics but thats what I remember seeing. I believe Willy was to busy sharing his cigar at the time to be bothered anyhow:hysterical:

Clintons B & H = Lawyers
K Kilpatrick (Detroit OUSTED Mayor) = Lawyer
Obama = Lawyer
Grandholm (Michigan) = Lawyer
Bush had Ashcroft = Lawyer
Who makes $$$ out of strife, confusion, injury? = Lawyers

Hoffa...

STOP ELECTING LAWYERS & Start Thinking for Yourselves

I do NOT vote for a leader, I vote for Constitution[al] STEWARD

ww.campaignforliberty.com/

The millionaire congressmen are getting rich on foreign investments. Investments made possible by them sending manufacturing overseas.
We have elected a group that have made it more profitable for companies to manufacture outside the USA.

YRCW is being forced to operate in a playing field WE as voters have given them. We have allowed our desmise by putting our desmise into office.

What do we do when China takes it's billions (that our elected have sent them) and buys YRCW? It would be great for those owning YRCW stock, but what about us the workers?

There are more places around the earth to look at, but with 3 billion people our lawyer/politican's see $$$ in China. BTW, they are corporate lawyers not injury lawyers.

In order to consider the happenings at YRCW we must consider the political regulations controlling the processes. The same political regulations WE have elected over the past 150 years.

We need to tear down OUR Berlin walls and bring manufacturing back to these united States. The whole world can buy MADE IN USA, that IS free trade.

I want to see YRCW loaded boxes being dropped on Longshoreman's docks.

That is the kind of people we need to elect to congress and TEAMSTERS.

In order to preserve our jobs the TEAMSTERS must campaign and WORK for the benefit of the entire country, not just TEAMSTER jobs. Fighting to end NAFTA/NAU will help to keep jobs in the USA.

It all boils down to who makes the rules. And we have elected every rule maker.

Every un-educated vote is a wasted vote.

From your local dogcatcher to the President of the United States. We put them all in without thinking.

mdR

Funny that Hoffa NEVER mentions the fact the Slick Willy signed NAFTA!!
Once you come to the conclusion that all these crooks are in bed together it all makes sense. Yeah I knew NAFTA was going to be a raw deal, that Slick Willie shouldn't have signed,but what can one do anymore? Both parties are corrupt and if it were not for all the blood spilled by brave men I wouldn't even bother to vote. But then I think we should be opening the dreaded ammo box, not the rigged ballot box. Just one mans opinion and we all know how much that's worth.

Coincidentally 3 Years after the Democrats took control of the U.S. Congress And U.S. Senate! in 2004 HMMMM......

A little fact check here:

Congress is the legislative branch of government here in the United States of America. Congress is composed of two legislative bodies, the Senate and the House of Representatives. During the 109th Congress (Jan. 2005 through Dec. 2006), the Senate had 55 republicans members and 44 Democrats with 1 Independent for a total of 100 Senators. The house had 232 Republican members and 202 Democrats with 1 Independent for a total of 435. The Republicans controlled both houses of Congress.

The 110th Congress (Jan. 2007 through Dec. 2008), which is the current session, has 49 Democrat, 49 Republican and 2 Independent members in the Senate. The House of Representatives make up for the 110th Congress 2nd session is; 235 Democrats 199 Republicans, no Independents, one vacancy. The Democrats now have the majority in both bodies.

Jimmy B

Sorry for the incorrect info there JB
The Democrats now have the majority in both bodies
And they lied to get it to! Haven't acted on one single issue they paraded around the country lying about to get elected!

i'm not saying death is bad or whatever but whoever sold american jobs down the river to china and india and ruined the quality of american life (now it's full of low paying jobs that we don't want to work in cause we can't afford the lifestyle associated with it) should be hanged by a city hall, i think that is patriotism to its fullest extent, i know death is wrong but when you get the top 10 businessmen (or women) in each large business that many americans depend on and you cash out on a hard working americans loss then you know something is wrong and it has to be justified, too bad most of the powers that be are not all about justice and quality but about greed and american progress (ignorance and impatience), america is just a big baby crying and nobody wants to hear it anymore so companies move out of here cause our government cries more than the people do cause we'd be grateful to have a job that pays as much as this one does without being laid off for a single second, without moving your kids around the country, without fear of loss of what monies you put into your pension, 401k, etc.....at the rate we're going, we're the ones that are going to be illegal immigrants going to china and india for work someday and america will be a third world country

a little fact check here:

Congress is the legislative branch of government here in the united states of america. Congress is composed of two legislative bodies, the senate and the house of representatives. During the 109th congress (jan. 2005 through dec. 2006), the senate had 55 republicans members and 44 democrats with 1 independent for a total of 100 senators. The house had 232 republican members and 202 democrats with 1 independent for a total of 435. The republicans controlled both houses of congress.

The 110th congress (jan. 2007 through dec. 2008), which is the current session, has 49 democrat, 49 republican and 2 independent members in the senate. The house of representatives make up for the 110th congress 2nd session is; 235 democrats 199 republicans, no independents, one vacancy. The democrats now have the majority in both bodies.

Jimmy b

amen brother!:1036316054:

A little off subject, aren't we guys?? I get tired of reading........."you done it......no you done it, no you did" DS.

A little off subject, aren't we guys?? I get tired of reading........."you done it......no you done it, no you did" DS.

Spoken like a true moderator!:1036316054: Let's face it there's only so much feigned interest before you feel a giant BM coming on, I feel much better knowing that the powers to be feel bad for the guys getting ready to take yet another corporate enema.:nono:

We the People let it happen.We the People can correct it.
Ron Paul’s Campaign For Liberty
The Brotherhood elected Hoffa because of his name. Un-informed "that sounds good" voters.
I fear the coming un-informed "I'm voting for change" idiot-ocracy.
We Teamsters are always demanding contract enforcment. How about electing contract enforcers? That contract being the Constitution.
Hoffa wants Obama because Obama is a lawyer, that is it. Ask Hoffa what Obama will do for the USA and you'll get the no answer answer, "change".
If you do get some kind of answer "Obana will create USA jobs", ask HOW WILL HE DO THAT? Obama owns NO businesses.
Always follow up with the question, HOW? And conserning US government also ask, "where in the Constitution is that permitted?".
But being a lawyer he can make work for lawyers by confusing everything.
Un-informed, celebrity, and lazy voting is what WE have brought upon ourselves.
If we want a strong Teamster Union start electing our Stewards to lead our locals and national.
STOP electing lawyers to State and USA governments.

Ron Paul’s Campaign For Liberty Lets start throwing the shysters out:chairshot:

Clintons B & H = Lawyers
K Kilpatrick (Detroit OUSTED Mayor) = Lawyer
Obama = Lawyer
Grandholm (Michigan) = Lawyer
Bush had Ashcroft = Lawyer
Who makes $$$ out of strife, confusion, injury? = Lawyers

Hoffa...

STOP ELECTING LAWYERS & Start Thinking for Yourselves

I do NOT vote for a leader, I vote for Constitution[al] STEWARD

ww.campaignforliberty.com/

The millionaire congressmen are getting rich on foreign investments. Investments made possible by them sending manufacturing overseas.
We have elected a group that have made it more profitable for companies to manufacture outside the USA.

YRCW is being forced to operate in a playing field WE as voters have given them. We have allowed our desmise by putting our desmise into office.

What do we do when China takes it's billions (that our elected have sent them) and buys YRCW? It would be great for those owning YRCW stock, but what about us the workers?

There are more places around the earth to look at, but with 3 billion people our lawyer/politican's see $$$ in China. BTW, they are corporate lawyers not injury lawyers.

In order to consider the happenings at YRCW we must consider the political regulations controlling the processes. The same political regulations WE have elected over the past 150 years.

We need to tear down OUR Berlin walls and bring manufacturing back to these united States. The whole world can buy MADE IN USA, that IS free trade.

I want to see YRCW loaded boxes being dropped on Longshoreman's docks.

That is the kind of people we need to elect to congress and TEAMSTERS.

In order to preserve our jobs the TEAMSTERS must campaign and WORK for the benefit of the entire country, not just TEAMSTER jobs. Fighting to end NAFTA/NAU will help to keep jobs in the USA.

It all boils down to who makes the rules. And we have elected every rule maker.

Every un-educated vote is a wasted vote.

From your local dogcatcher to the President of the United States. We put them all in without thinking.

mdR

I agree with you we have sold our selves out with big business controling washington.They need to remember who pays there salary which is to high for what they have done they should be payed for performance.Raises should be voted on by the people of this country.

We the People let it happen.We the People can correct it.

The Brotherhood elected Hoffa because of his name. Un-informed "that sounds good" voters.
I fear the coming un-informed "I'm voting for change" idiot-ocracy.
We Teamsters are always demanding contract enforcment. How about electing contract enforcers? That contract being the Constitution.
Hoffa wants Obama because Obama is a lawyer, that is it. Ask Hoffa what Obama will do for the USA and you'll get the no answer answer, "change".
If you do get some kind of answer "Obana will create USA jobs", ask HOW WILL HE DO THAT? Obama owns NO businesses.
Always follow up with the question, HOW? And conserning US government also ask, "where in the Constitution is that permitted?".
But being a lawyer he can make work for lawyers by confusing everything.
Un-informed, celebrity, and lazy voting is what WE have brought upon ourselves.
If we want a strong Teamster Union start electing our Stewards to lead our locals and national.
STOP electing lawyers to State and USA governments.
Lets start throwing the shysters out:chairshot:

You speak with words of iron my friend!:1036316054: