TForce | Hoffa or Zuckerman

So who will you be voting and why? KEEP IT POLITE AND ON TOPIC PLEASE.
I actually don't see how any member that works for UPS Freight could vote for Hoffa/Hall. Over half of our freight is on owner ops while our dues paying members are forced to sit at home even though specific language protects them. The language is worthless if Hoffa/Hall won't enforce it. The extra board hardly works due to the scabs that Hoffa turns a blind eye toward.

Zuckerman. I would caveat this by saying im relatively new to this company (2 years) so I do not care of someone comes in and rocks the boat (Zuckerman). I wouldnt blame the old timers just trying to make it to retirement if they voted hoffa. If theres one thing Hoffa has shown himself to do, its being willing to do whatever ups wants. Whether thats a good or bad thing I think depends where you lie in job security

I'm a 33 year Freight member. I say if you vote for this Suckerman dude. It will definately be the demise of the Teamsters Union.

Experience only has value if you learn from it and improve yourself. Hoffa's experience is more screwing us than benefiting us, who wants experience like that? You sound like a 776 union rep loser. Are you?
Hey no name calling. I asked this be kept POLITE!! You're not allowed to call someone a looser just because they disagree.

Hey no name calling. I asked this be kept POLITE!! You're not allowed to call someone a looser just because they disagree.
I understand that you don't fully understand where I am coming from on this. But if you check out his prior postings you will see why I call him a union rep loser. It is apparent to me that he was once a union officer in Local 776 and was given the boot. I have a higher level of awareness on these things than most. I was not calling him a loser of a person, just a loser of his union rep position. Some of them leave with a chip on their shoulders.

Zuckerman. I would caveat this by saying im relatively new to this company (2 years) so I do not care of someone comes in and rocks the boat (Zuckerman). I wouldnt blame the old timers just trying to make it to retirement if they voted hoffa. If theres one thing Hoffa has shown himself to do, its being willing to do whatever ups wants. Whether thats a good or bad thing I think depends where you lie in job security
Time for Hoffa to go

Not one of those candidates have any experience at that level.
First off Fred for me, Now I hate to answer a question with a question, but I will. So much did Hoffa have when he was elected? Was he ever a steward,officer of a local? don't think so. And again FRED for me check out our carhaul coontract heck only been 13 month's now 2 voted down and no new talks even going on. Sorry didn't mean to hijack your thread done with my rant had a snickers' bar all good now "nuff said everybody stay safe and be sure to vote

First off Fred for me, Now I hate to answer a question with a question, but I will. So much did Hoffa have when he was elected? Was he ever a steward,officer of a local? don't think so. And again FRED for me check out our carhaul coontract heck only been 13 month's now 2 voted down and no new talks even going on. Sorry didn't mean to hijack your thread done with my rant had a snickers' bar all good now "nuff said everybody stay safe and be sure to vote
Fred is a former carhaul director just president of largest carhaul local. If I read your post correctly.

Last edited:
Fred is a former carhaul director just president of largest carhaul local. If I read your post correctly.
Yeah I knew that guess I didn't add to my post,I have worked with him before he and hoffa had a falling out. Was always upfront with me. Just my take on him "nuff said time for bed everybody stay safe