TForce | Hoffa Ratifies Another Weak Contract at UPS Freight

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
http://www.tdu.org/hoffa_ratifies_another_weak_contract_at_ups_freight

1kiljh1.jpg

:fingure:

Hello everyone.

I am getting so sick about people bitching about Hoffa's people. Being weak and giving out :shit:ty contract. I agree with everyone on this...…………..

But it is the teamsters fault across the nation. For not F####ing Voting them out. Quit being lazy A@@es and vote them out next time.

Put up or shut the **** up!!!!!!!

Hello everyone.

I am getting so sick about people bitching about Hoffa's people. Being weak and giving out :shit:ty contract. I agree with everyone on this...…………..

But it is the teamsters fault across the nation. For not F####ing Voting them out. Quit being lazy A@@es and vote them out next time.

Put up or shut the :censored: up!!!!!!!
I would have bet money that Hoffa would have been voted out the last go around with all the unhappy people in the NMFA and all the concession filled contracts and also all the ex Overniters that remember very well that Hoffa vowed to put Overnite out of business, but he always seems to just hang on to his office. I question that. If I remember correctly some of the Teamster election rules had been changed or modified which I also question. My guess is that Hoffa was going to be reelected regardless of the outcome.

A couple of problems with voting Hoffa out of office. (1) American Teamsters voted him out last election but it was close and Canadian Teamsters voted overwhelmingly for Hoffa. Together, Americans close no vote and Canadian overwhelmingly yes vote, gave Hoffa the majority of the votes. (2) Transportation (freight) is not the only people voting in the National Teamsters election. You have police, firemen, bus drivers, trash haulers, movie people, etc, etc, who also vote in Teamsters national elections.

A couple of problems with voting Hoffa out of office. (1) American Teamsters voted him out last election but it was close and Canadian Teamsters voted overwhelmingly for Hoffa. Together, Americans close no vote and Canadian overwhelmingly yes vote, gave Hoffa the majority of the votes. (2) Transportation (freight) is not the only people voting in the National Teamsters election. You have police, firemen, bus drivers, trash haulers, movie people, etc, etc, who also vote in Teamsters national elections.
Sooner or later the members are going to realize that Hoffa cant just continue to run on his daddy's name.

Canadian government takes care of healthcare makes them pay full pension unlike here in America

i'm still pissed off that my picture is on the front of one of the "vote yes" flyers that the teamsters mailed out.

For the record, and without getting into any politics (that ship has sailed....) i DID NOT VOTE YES.

Even if i did vote yes, i would not want my pic on one of these flyers. JEEZ! Is money really that tight where we can't make a proper flyer.....:blue:

i'm still pissed off that my picture is on the front of one of the "vote yes" flyers that the teamsters mailed out.

For the record, and without getting into any politics (that ship has sailed....) i DID NOT VOTE YES.

Even if i did vote yes, i would not want my pic on one of these flyers. JEEZ! Is money really that tight where we can't make a proper flyer.....:blue:
Easy maxi just step back and have a snicker's bar and it will be all ok