Holland | Hoffa Shunned Today At Holland!

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
Pictures were taken from today on the dock of Holland in Coons Rapids, MN. Hoffa was on one side, Teamsters on the other. Hoffa went to the other side and the Teamsters went back to the side Hoffa just came from.

B5tR28A.jpg

:chairshot:

Pictures were taken from today on the dock of Holland in Coons Rapids, MN. Hoffa was on one side, Teamsters on the other. Hoffa went to the other side and the Teamsters went back to the side Hoffa just came from.

B5tR28A.jpg

:chairshot:
Is this real and accurate? That's orgasmic, damn, wish I could be a part of something like that. But...what were they doing on the dock? They're not allowed to campaign inside the gates of the businesses...unless the company grants both sides equal access.

Is this real and accurate? That's orgasmic, damn, wish I could be a part of something like that. But...what were they doing on the dock? They're not allowed to campaign inside the gates of the businesses...unless the company grants both sides equal access.
I was with yellow back in 2001. The whole crew without Hoffa came into our dispatch room. I assume with permission and was hammering Yellow at the time. How things have changed.

We'll all be surprised when they count the votes and........wait for it...........HOFFA WINS IN A LANDSLIDE!!! THE MEMBERS HAVE SPOKEN!!!!
" a clear mandate for our leader to keep fighting for us (51%-49%) "

I retired 9 years ago out of that barn. I would have loved to have been there that day. After 18 years the membership at Local 120 is finally waking up to the fact that Hoffa has only been filling his own pockets with the help of Thomas Nyhan and their cronies. Now it's time to actually VOTE to kick him out. No more 20% turnout ! Make your voices heard by sending in your ballot. Hoffa and Nyhan have picked our pockets long enough. Congratulations to the boys at Holland for showing some backbone that many members have forgotten how to do. It's way past due for a change.Show Hoffa that HE is expendable, just as he thinks 400,000 retirees are.....the sad thing is that Hoffa will get to retire in luxury, while some retirees lose their homes.