ABF | Hoffa

From what I understand, out of 1.2 million Teamsters,.......... they've only received about 130,000 ballots sent to the election supervisors.

No wonder no one takes us seriously anymore......We don't even take ourselves seriously.......

I hope that the bulk of that 130,000 is the disgruntled ones,.....the 60,000 or so that were angry enough to sign the petition and give Teamsters United more than three times the amount of names they needed to get on the ballot ......plus the ones who didn't sign, but are angry enough to vote Hoffa out.

More members should have been made aware of the disgraceful conduct of the Hoffa delegates at the convention. If more people would've seen the videos of the screams, curses and threats to the Zuckerman candidates ..........and their families........it would've disgusted enough people to want to rid our Union of so-called "brothers" who would stoop so low as to threaten wives, daughters and sons with violence.

Vote 'Em OUT!

Last email from Fred I received was less than 10% of members voted so far. I wasn't here when last contract was "voted" in but I guesss the numbers were the same. Apathy

That makes two of us and it is logical. Do you know how many freight members we have?

I think there's about 200,000 freight guys , between us, YRC, and UPS Freight, and the various white paper contracts.

Was more than a million under the NMFA back in the '70's.......

Don't know what is stopping them from voting check seal and mail.....The darn stamp is even provided...... Lazy I guess or they hope the rest of us will pick up the slack for them it's too bad

Don't know what is stopping them from voting check seal and mail.....The darn stamp is even provided...... Lazy I guess or they hope the rest of us will pick up the slack for them it's too bad

It's a First Amendment right........the Robber barons at the turn of last century tried to make it illegal to join a Union,.........but the courts determined that your Freedom of Association meant you have a Constitutional right to be in a Union.

All those guys who say they support the Second Amendment, and have no idea what they're supporting,.......well, here you go....

You want to be a true Revolutionary Patriot and shake up the status quo?.........

Support the First Amendment through words and actions..........That will truly shake things up........the Second Amendment is merely the enforcement arm for when they violate the First........(that's why it's the "second".....)

Is your employer more concerned about Unionism and rights at work,.......or your ability to own guns?

Bingo!..... there's your "litmus test" about what truly matters to the powers that be...

Shake 'em up! Exercise your rights! Being in a Union means you get to vote on working rights,......PLUS.....vote for President.