Holland | Hoffa's Teamsters 1959

I get $4300/month and I am not unhappy about it.
It doesn't jive with the wisdom of Song. Only he knows what is best for Holland, or any Teamster, as an OD scab.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only posted 1 on topic question on the OD forum. I was attacked by the gestapo and chased off that forum never to return. But I'm not bitter towards the OD drivers. I welcome debating them when I feel they are wrong. But it would have to be on a union friendly forum where all opinions are welcome. Not over there where it's ruled with a union hating iron fist.

I guess when Song liked your post he didn't read that part of it. He would most certainly be ostracized from the OD forum. LMFAO

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot it's all about Song here at the Holland forum. Someone should tell him to put his big girl panties on.

And why play patty cake with a scab on a Union forum, when you get run off from their forum? Makes no sense.

And why play patty cake with a scab on a Union forum, when you get run off from their forum? Makes no sense.
I'm not playing patty cakes or making nice with anyone. I welcome the opportunity to debate freely with OD drivers on union forums. As long as they keep it civil our moderators allow them to post their opinions. Unlike over on their green acres site where on topic pro-union opinions are not allowed.

I'm not playing patty cakes or making nice with anyone. I welcome the opportunity to debate freely with OD drivers on union forums. As long as they keep it civil our moderators allow them to post their opinions. Unlike over on their green acres site where on topic pro-union opinions are not allowed.

Don't feed the bear, he just has a personal problem with me.

LMFAO, whatever you say scab.
If you think for 1 second I give a flying fck about getting banned, you are only massaging your scab ego. Save your BS for the OD scabs you work with on the OD forum.

Now hit the report button scab/rat.

Where has this kind of attitude gotten you in life?

You are selling your soul to an org that's taking your money but not providing you with a safe, funded retirement in return?

You sound like you're straight out of the 30's -- when people didn't have the internet to look up things they didn't know and remained ignorant mules like yourself

You are selling your soul to an org that's taking your money but not providing you with a safe, funded retirement in return?

You sound like you're straight out of the 30's -- when people didn't have the internet to look up things they didn't know and remained ignorant mules like yourself
That's hilarious, good luck over at dumb fckville.

Oh by the way, you and Song make a great couple. And this thread only served to get you guys one step closer to the scab hall of fame. KUDOS

Well I see your trips to the sin bin haven't taught you anything... Maybe another trip might help you?
Whatever loser. Get a life, no need to hang out on the Holland forum anymore. Your scab good buddies over at OD, are more than happy to provide the one on one satisfaction you are use to.

Whatever loser. Get a life, no need to hang out on the Holland forum anymore. Your scab good buddies over at OD, are more than happy to provide the one on one satisfaction you are use to.
I figured this joker out in one post... Little man syndrome just like the CB savages back in the 70s. Talks a big story to make up for his multiple inadequacies. Thats okay maybe someday you'll be man enough to go on your own forum... lol what a punk.

I figured this joker out in one post... Little man syndrome just like the CB savages back in the 70s. Talks a big story to make up for his multiple inadequacies. Thats okay maybe someday you'll be man enough to go on your own forum... lol what a punk.

Who you talking about him or me? Because if you're talking about me you don't know anything about me.

What's this . . internet, you are talking about?

I think you are out of your league here. By reading your post on the OD layoff thread it appears that you are only here to stir the pot and have some fun. The Teamsters union doesn't have any control over the managing and investing of the pension funds. How is paying union dues selling his soul? How is it the unions fault that some pension funds are now underfunded? If you weren't just here to bash the unions you'd acknowledge the fact that congress created the pension underfunding mess. Our union contracts provided for the appropriate contributions to fund our pensions unlike the small 401k match your company "generously" makes.

How is paying union dues selling his soul? How is it the unions fault that some pension funds are now underfunded?
I disagree that Congress has to take the rap for the pension collapse by itself. The Union needed to be more aggressive with organizing new companies (large and small) to add more pension fund money to the pot. And then there was the yes votes that allowed the current Unionized operations to cut their deposits. Point being, it's not only Congresses fault. (although I despise them)
But let's be honest.

I disagree that Congress has to take the rap for the pension collapse by itself. The Union needed to be more aggressive with organizing new companies (large and small) to add more pension fund money to the pot. And then there was the yes votes that allowed the current Unionized operations to cut their deposits. Point being, it's not only Congresses fault. (although I despise them)
But let's be honest.
Yes Hoffa and Hall sold out the LTL freight Teamsters. Sure new organizing into the NMFA would have put more money into the pension funds. But it would have also put more people to draw off of the funds. Back a few years ago many MEPFs were in such great shape that they had to keep raising the accrual rates so as not to be overfunded. It was congress that wrote the laws that didn't allow excess funds to be saved for the down years. It was a use it or loose it type situation. The pension funds followed all the regulations enacted by congress.............I blame Hoffa and Hall for a lot of things but not the pension mess. There are many of our funds still in good shape....................... Freight Guru is blaming the union for not providing us with a safe funded retirement. He came over here to back up song.

Yes Hoffa and Hall sold out the LTL freight Teamsters. Sure new organizing into the NMFA would have put more money into the pension funds. But it would have also put more people to draw off of the funds.
Ya, but that is how the system is set up. You need to keep bringing in new members to fund the old members, and that system has to keep repeating itself to be successful. And the chain of success gets broken without getting new members to add to the kitty. Same principle as Social Security.

It was congress that wrote the laws that didn't allow excess funds to be saved for the down years. It was a use it or loose it type situation. The pension funds followed all the regulations enacted by congress.............
I didn't know that. That's interesting.......so I agree with you, Congress played a huge part also.
:1036316054:

Freight Guru is blaming the union for not providing us with a safe funded retirement. He came over here to back up song.
Technically, he's kind of right though. Our pensions were not safe, and the Union should have been screaming from the roof tops about it, and letting us all know about it so that we could help communicate what was going on, while kicking the crap out of our politicians for not helping protect our pensions. {All while keeping a close eye on the management of the access money within the funds} Access money usually gets taken via corruption.

Yes Hoffa and Hall sold out the LTL freight Teamsters. Sure new organizing into the NMFA would have put more money into the pension funds. But it would have also put more people to draw off of the funds. Back a few years ago many MEPFs were in such great shape that they had to keep raising the accrual rates so as not to be overfunded. It was congress that wrote the laws that didn't allow excess funds to be saved for the down years. It was a use it or loose it type situation. The pension funds followed all the regulations enacted by congress.............I blame Hoffa and Hall for a lot of things but not the pension mess. There are many of our funds still in good shape....................... Freight Guru is blaming the union for not providing us with a safe funded retirement. He came over here to back up song.

I didn't know I needed any backing up... You and I have had a civil discourse on here with no problems.

I didn't mean to imply that you did. I was just referring to his post on the OD layoff thread

Ohh gotcha... Yeah he's a piece of work... Jury's still out as to my opinion of him. I think he means well, but in the words of Bobby Boucher's momma, sometimes he don't have whatcha call the social skills. But to be fair, sometimes neither do I.