Holland | Holand hiring or not

That is the actual pay that Holland pays.A senior member on this board and does not even know what he gets paid,what a shame!!!! New hire rate is 85% after the 15% give back,so maybe you need to go back to school or learn to read the contract
bahaaahaaa he's still clueless,must be a Holland recruiter.

Isn't Andrew Cook behind all decisions of this sort? I would guess that is where the idea started and he contacted Tim in Milwaukee. I would think a smart fella with 318 posts would have some sort of idea how the process worked?

I know all to well how the process works.Under qualified people in key positions.Its not what,but who you know!!

Anyone who thinks that every terminal is at the exact pay rate is wrong. You are NOT at the exact pay rate. Real close, but not exact. There have been several different things over the years that have altered certain Local's wages. So you all can stop arguing about the exact pay rate. Just sayin'.

Anyone who thinks that every terminal is at the exact pay rate is wrong. You are NOT at the exact pay rate. Real close, but not exact. There have been several different things over the years that have altered certain Local's wages. So you all can stop arguing about the exact pay rate. Just sayin'.
This is true,but anyone here knows 75% minus another 15% don't add up to no 17 dollars a hr. For new hires.

Im not positive but dont new hires come in at 85% now?
You'd have read the contract, then read the ammendment that changed that, then read the ammendment that changed that, then the ammendment that changed that....................

Personally, I don't care. If I were to go back into driving, it wouldn't be YRCW's "new hire" rate that I would need to know about.

Only if you are from another union carrier
You are right. Back when they were putting the screws to us, there was some language that DID say that it was 85% for other former Union employees. Now whether that has changed since then or not, I couldn't tell ya.

if you come from anther company in the nmfa you come in at 90% for 12 months then back to full rate. When I say full rate I mean whatever it is currently dont give me the 15% BS we all know when are losing that.

if you come from anther company in the nmfa you come in at 90% for 12 months then back to full rate. When I say full rate I mean whatever it is currently dont give me the 15% BS we all know when are losing that.
So what is it now? 90%-85%or75%-15%? I'm confused.truth is bottom feeder company,that could close up any day.that's the truth.

Hiring in Memphis. Need city drivers and dock casuals. Also Terminal Manager position is still open.

"CDL Qualified or Mechanics
CDL qualified employees and mechanics hired after the Effective Date begin
participation in the Restructuring Plan on their first day of employment at the following
wage progression:
Time of Service - Max Wage Reductions
Effective First Day of Employment - Receive 85% ofNMFA Wages
Effective First Day plus One (1) Year - Receive 90% ofNMFA Wages
Effective First Day plus Two (2) Years - Receive 95% ofNMF A Wages
Effective First Day plus Three (3) Years - Receive 100 % ofNMFA Wages
(Maximum Wage Reduction from New Hire Rate Prior to Reduction in Section 3)

"NMFA Wages" means 100% of the full NMF A rate for the applicable job classification after the agreed upon wage reduction."

Example: If you would quite Holland and go to ABF (ABF is at full rate) you would start at 90% of full rate. Going from one union company to another you start out at 90% of full rate the hiring company is paying.

tried P/T here in RO but when the union told them about union dues and all they quit...According to TM we are hiring drivers and P/T